ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 2.4.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Next 2.4.0 version will include the following:

Code:
> php library/SV/ElasticEss/run-bulk-index.php  --content-type=-1 --workers=4 --delete=y --batch=1000 --newest-first=y
[...]

v2.4.9 (XF v1.5.15)

Code:
PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 59
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 60

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 60
PHP Warning:  array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 74

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 74
'Argument 1 passed to LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention::buildUserDetectionReportBody() must be of the type array, null given, called in library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php on line 74'
#0 library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php(74): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_XenForo_Model_SpamPrevention->buildUserDetectionReportBody(NULL, NULL)
#1 library/SV/ReportImprovements/Search/DataHandler/Report.php(55): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_ReportHandler_AlterEgo->getContentForThread(Array, Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php(275): SV_ReportImprovements_Search_DataHandler_Report->_insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array, NULL)
#3 library/SV/ReportImprovements/Search/DataHandler/Report.php(164): XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array)
#4 library/SV/ElasticEss/run-bulk-index.php(323): SV_ReportImprovements_Search_DataHandler_Report->quickIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array)
#5 library/SV/ElasticEss/run-bulk-index.php(419): processAsChild(Array)
#6 {main}
Error with report - offset:, batch:5000, mem:11830656

worker process returned an error. Stopping.

@Xon two questions.

Your addons for xf2 which existing for xf1 will be upgradable?
No need to uninstall old xf1 versions before upgrade to xf2?

And second question, I have expired licence for some of our paid addons (including this one), for new versions of that addons (for xenforo v2) we have to buy new licence or with active addon for xf1 we would be able to download xf2 versions?

I am confused because I do not know should I extend licences for your xf1 addons and be able to download xf2 versions when I upgrade my forum to xf2, or if that not be possible, than I will not extend xf1 versions and will have to buy xf2 addon versions in full price.

Thanks

@Sunka I will be adding XF2 versions to my existing add-ons, people with valid licences will be able to download XF1 or XF2 versions of my add-ons.

Does this add-on support ElasticSearch 6.2?
I haven't tested with 6.2 (6.0 and 6.1), but a brief look of breaking changes doesn't show anything which should impact this add-on.

I'll update my elasticsearch 6.x environment and see what breaks when I point an XF install at it

Are any config changes required or advised after upgrade to ElasticSearch 6.2?
Especially in regards to the change in indexes in ES6.

Are any config changes required or advised after upgrade to ElasticSearch 6.2?
Especially in regards to the change in indexes in ES6.
Nothing major, as long as you don't delete the index it will operate in compatibility mode. Once you switch to single-type index( aka full index rebuild), that is where some thing could get interesting.

My add-ons should support it properly, but if not I'll patch them on bug reports.

Top Bottom