Resource icon

Bookmark Essentials [Paid] 3.2.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@K a M a L you need to have run XF's utf8mb4 migration and have it apply to all tables.

Changing the default collation can also cause issues. The only supported collation is essentially utf8mb4_general_ci for many reasons

@Xon .. I already did but conversion applies to tables with prefix xf_ only .. table bookmark_content wasn't converted .. anyway I fixed the issue and wanted to let you know

Reactions: Xon
@Xon How does the sharing work? We're trying to find something that will allow members to share a bookmark tag/category with certain members or with usergroups who have permission to view them. Is this possible? I couldn't find the sharing feature on your demo site.

The sharing feature isn't enabled on my site(s), but it should show up on the user's profile. I don't feel it is that useful in many ways to be honest and probably needs a re-work that I haven't had time for.

will this allow you to save "personal" or external bookmarks?

say I want to save all of my favorite site for cooking or cars, will I be able to make bookmarks for those?

@Xon 2 of these errors popped up:

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (SV\BookmarkEssentials\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 18, 2022 at 4:04 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/dressedw/...', 1186, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewR...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s99/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1572): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\BookmarkEssentials\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewReports', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "/threads/agreeable-menswear-post-of-the-day.969/page-126"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How can I imagine "share bookmarks", please?
For everyone in my profile?
Maybe limited to all, registered, followers or followed?
A picture would be nice.

Top Bottom