[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi @Jaxel ,

Wondering if you could help. We have a bot on our Discord server that allows users to self-assign certain roles. However when Discord syncs with our forum using your add-on, those roles keep getting removed even though they are listed as unspecified in Admin CP. Is there any way to resolve this?

Make sure to click SAVE in your admin CP, so that it confirms the settings for new roles.

Is it possible to add an option to choose from which forums new posts or replies will be published on the discord?
At the moment everything is published, and I have in various forums such as forum games, or a section solely for the moderators, which I do not want to publish.
Thanks to this separation, we could post new posts in separate discord channels.

Currently it works like this:
all new posts >> new posts posted on 1 selected discord channel

separation would allow:
forum A >> new posts posted on discord channel A
forum B >> new posts posted on discord channel B
forum C >> not published on discord
e.t.c.

Please answer if there is a chance of such functionality.

Is it possible to add an option to choose from which forums new posts or replies will be published on the discord?
At the moment everything is published, and I have in various forums such as forum games, or a section solely for the moderators, which I do not want to publish.
Thanks to this separation, we could post new posts in separate discord channels.

Currently it works like this:
all new posts >> new posts posted on 1 selected discord channel

separation would allow:
forum A >> new posts posted on discord channel A
forum B >> new posts posted on discord channel B
forum C >> not published on discord
e.t.c.

Please answer if there is a chance of such functionality.
Yes. Edit the node in your node tree.

Hey jaxel just wondering how much the upgrade is going to cost for xenforo 2 or are we going to have to re-buy it ?

It doesn't need to be in the chat room to function. The heart beat test is just a test.
Hi, Jaxel, when trying to link accounts users are getting
An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later.
Is there a fix for this?

Hi, Jaxel, when trying to link accounts users are getting
An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later.
Is there a fix for this?
Did you change your API keys? Did you revoke your bots permissions? What exact error is discord returning? Did you try deleting your bot token and guild ID in the admin CP and relinking it?

Is there a proxy function for this?
I would feel uncomfortable disclosing the origin server IP to Discord.
I dont know what you mean by this.

Did you change your API keys? Did you revoke your bots permissions? What exact error is discord returning? Did you try deleting your bot token and guild ID in the admin CP and relinking it?
Yes. The error the server is returning is: $member = $this->getGuild('/members/' . $discordUser['provider_key']);
Both URLs are added to the bot, I've changed tokens, I've kicked the bot and re-added it,

@Jaxel one of my users who registered using Google OAuth attempted to link their account, but couldn't continue because they were prompted to enter their forum password (which they didn't have since they were using Google to log in). Is there a fix to this?

@Jaxel one of my users who registered using Google OAuth attempted to link their account, but couldn't continue because they were prompted to enter their forum password (which they didn't have since they were using Google to log in). Is there a fix to this?
Have them add a password to their account?

@Jaxel - We're still using the (now defunct) TAC Discord addon on our site. Is there a means to migrate my users' Discord keys from that addon to yours?

Top Bottom