[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel any possibility of:
  • A linked Discord account showing up on a user's information tab
  • A command in the Discord guild to check who is connected with which account (I have a marketplace, so it would help validate users' accounts for transactions); maybe something like !!whois @User or something
Great addon (y)
Just make a custom user field for people to put their Discord accounts into. That's how EVERY other service in XenForo works, including Twitter and Facebook.

As for validated account linking, that would require an active running bot... which this addon is not.

edit each node individually

Question: How do I completely remove the navtab?
Use CSS to hit the link, or disable the listener in the admin CP.

Hello I bought your extension however when I have a member who join the discord are role and not defined with my forum

an addons at 30 euros no support no answer on discussion nor by email really disappointed I will have to install the nulled version:mad:

If I buy now the add on when it gets updated for version 2.0 will I still have access to it?
2.0 will require a code change. So it won't be a free upgrade.

an addons at 30 euros no support no answer on discussion nor by email really disappointed I will have to install the nulled version:mad:
Bro, I don't even understand what your problem is. English may not be your primary language; which is fine... but its mine, and the only language I speak.

I installed your addons all configured as on video but when I have a member who associates his xenforo counts with discord he does not get his big "roles" on discord?

Is it possible with this add-on to specify which forum section updates get posted to which discord channels? IE: New posts to Forum section A only go to discord channel A and so on and so forth

Top Bottom