Unmaintained [8WR] Discord Integration 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
Additional requirements
Discord (https://discordapp.com)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

This addon allows users to link their DiscordApp.com account to their forum account. It also links your users database directly to the roles and nicks of your Discord Guild members.

Demos:
Features:
  • Allow registration/login through the Discord Oauth system.
  • Assign roles on your guild/server based on usergroups in XenForo.
  • Enforce username matching from XenForo to your guild/server.
  • Enforce bans on your guild/server when someone is banned on XenForo.
  • Post new threads, replies and status updates to channels on your guild/server.
Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRdiscord/addon-EWRdiscord.xml"
  • set options for the addon in administration control panel
  • watch the video below to understand this addon's options:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Donations:
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 4,122
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 4,298
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.80 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.9 CHANGELOG

Added Session Activity details to Discord pages so XenForo won't list the user as "Viewing...
  2. Version 1.0.8e HOTFIX

Fixed errors with roles getting desync'd. The way role-syncing works in the Discord API is...
  3. Version 1.0.8d - SECURITY HOTFIX!

This is a very important update! There was a major security hole in the last version which...

Latest reviews

Started to strip tags from members in my discord. I was hoping it would sync the two (I give a tag on discord, it goes to the forums.) but it seems its only one direction (forums -> Discord) Would really like to see this improved. Overall, it works.
An amazing addon, useful with more features than what the eye can see! Love the way you can promote posts to Discord channels! 10/10
Best addon for uniting community that are on the xenforo and discord platforms! Definitely recommended!
VERY responsive developer and resolved my issue quicker than I could even respond sometimes. The plugin works flawlessly once it's set up correctly and it's fairly simple to set up following the video tutorial. No complaints whatsoever, and this plugin is a must-have for gamers that use Discord.
Works perfectly. first it didn't work then i reinstalled it because i did it wrong but then it worked on the second try. Its really fast and instant syncing to your discord from xenforo. I have had it on a few days now and haven't had any errors or anything. +++++
Worked as the video showed. Gave me no trouble at all and works great. thanks for creating this. 5 Stars!
Jaxel does it again! His add-ons are awesome - well thought out, feature-rich, reliable and updated. My favourite developer. Thanks again for a great product!
Works as advertised very good easy to use and setup this is what i looking for such a addon very well design and support.
Really good job! simple and complete with webhook and more! Author is a lot helpfull and listen sugestion, thank you!
Had trouble setting up but the author jumped right in and made sure I could get everything off the ground and running. Thank you very much for a wonderful addon and great tool. Easy to use and work with. Could not recommend this more to anyone!
Top Bottom