XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This is a complete rewrite of my popular live streaming scraper for XenForo. XenRio periodically scrapes various APIs in order to keep your users informed of the currently live broadcasts relevant to your community.

Demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basic Features:
  • Scrapes supported platforms for live stream information
  • Embeds streams directly on your forum to prevent bouncing
  • Allows the end user to sort streams based on categories
  • Offers a complex and share-able multi-stream viewer
Supported Platforms:

Service
Name
Scrape:
All
Scrape:
Games
Scrape:
Channels
Scrape:
Languages
EmbedRequires:
Authentication
DLive​
✔​
✔​
✔​
Picarto​
✔​
✔​
✔​
Trovo​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
Twitch​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
VKPlay​
✔​
✔​
✔​
YouTube​
✔​
✔​
(api-key)​
  • Scrape: All - can scrape the top streams on the service.
  • Scrape: Games - can restrict scrapes by from a specific list of games/categories.
  • Scrape: Channels - can restrict scrapes from a specific list of channels.
  • Scrape: Languages - can restrict scrapes from a specific list of languages.
  • Embed - can embed the streams directly on your forums.
Installation:
Upgrading from XF1:
  • After installing this addon, head to your admin control panel
  • Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.30 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. 2.1.1.9 - CHANGELOG

Redirect links will now point to the actual live stream video, instead of the channel that video...
  2. 2.1.1.8 - CHANGELOG

YouTube integration has been changed once again. Apparently, Google only gives new developers...
  3. 2.1.1.7 - CHANGELOG

YouTube support has been COMPLETELY re-written. With the change to @custom_urls for channels...

Latest reviews

Had a few bumps in the road, but got it straighten out and working. This addon works exactly as intended and what I desired. Would recommend it
An incredible addon! I no longer need to watch videos on twitch. It seems that Twich is in my integrated forum.
Works very well with amazing insight and support for streaming platforms. Furthermore, this integrates into the Discord app amazingly well. Strongly recommended.
Not sure about this one guys..

Don't expect any support or help from the author.

Read through the discussion to see how poorly he responds to help questions.

It works well for Twitch streams, if that's all you need.....but that's about it.

Adding YouTube streams does not work. The author simply ignores requests for help...check the discussion.

I can't recommend this add-on. It's half baked.
Jaxel
Jaxel
I just don't answer questions that have been asked a dozen times by several other people. If you read through the discussion as you stated, then you would have seen that. You would also have seen the many times I've spoken about YouTube killing off their API.
Fantastic support and response time from Jaxel, considering how busy he is. He has ALWAYS responded to me when I had a question or concern. Great add-on for ANY gaming forum! as a streamer on Mixer, and a gaming forum owner, this is essential to me.
Such a beautiful system. My gaming forum (or really ANY gaming forum) could not go without this add-on. I highly recommend it. Jaxel's add-ons are always high-end and work very well.
Even though I have not purchased all of Jaxel's add-ons, he goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers. He is very busy so his replies can be a little slow but he always replies.
If you want to give your visitors a great way to view any type of stream (or your streams) whilst keeping them on your site, this addon is perfect for it. The multi-stream option is also a brilliant feature - streaming services don't seem to be able to offer this on their own websites. If you follow the video guide by Jaxel it all makes sense and it is easy to get it up and running.
This add-on does exactly what it says it will do. If you run it 'out of the box' you will not have any problems, and if you want it to do other fancy stuff then don't expect the developer to custom write your CSS / templates for you. THANK YOU JAXEL for releasing these add-ons!
Behaviour of this developer is definitely a no go! Don't expect any support or response to suggestions/future requests. Especially on this addon price level, this is just a joke!
Top Bottom