XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration

XF2 [8WR] Discord Integration 2.1.0.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
discordapp.com
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This addon integrates your Discord server with your XenForo forums. It allows you to assign roles on your Discord server based on usergroups in XenForo, as well as post messages directly from XenForo to your Discord server.

Demo:

Basic Features:
  • Allows registration/login on XenForo through Discord OAuth2
  • Assign roles on your guild/server based on usergroups in XenForo
  • Enforce username matching from XenForo to your guild/server
  • Enforce bans on your guild/server when someone is banned on XenForo
  • Post new threads, replies and status updates to channels on your guild/server
Installation:
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.64 star(s) 22 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. 2.1.0.8 - CHANGELOG

The account sync cron job has been made faster. Instead of syncing 1 account every 5 minutes...
  2. 2.1.0.7 - CHANGELOG

WidgetBot has been having a lot of issues with their clusters. They shut down their official...
  3. 2.1.0.6 - CHANGELOG

This is a significant update. While it has worked great on my servers for the past two weeks, so...

Latest reviews

Awesome addon and crucial to my gaming community. It took me a bit to get this working for my large discord server, and unfortunately the seller wasn't much help. But I figured it out and it's been very useful.
Thanks for providing excellent customer service. Had issues jaxal listened and worked with me right away. Top notch service! This really has improved our discord a ton!
I'm a bit tech illiterate - Jaxel was quick to help me and get me going. We have this add-on running and it's running very smoothly. I'm not surprised!

If you want Discord integration, I HIGHLY recommend this add-on.
Update: The add-on now works properly but the author, Jaxel, took over a month to respond to my posts in the support thread, resulting in major downtime for this add-on on my forum.
Very helpful, time saving mod! Worked great with XF 2.0.x and now flawlessly with 2.1.x. Our Role-playing community loves the added functionality which lets them focus on the actual writing and not having to repost links and snippets on Discord. Keep up the great work!
Super B add-on that you really want for your community! I had no issues with it, it worked like a charm and I am enjoying it already.
Loved it for XF 1.x and Love it even more for XF 2.x! This bot always helps increase forum activity
We have a license to another Discord add-on, but Jaxel's is the one we'll be using. The roles sync perfectly, though sometimes there's a ~24 hour delay if the role change is automatic. It's bug-free with great support.
Well... after needing some help with discord itself, and some fault finding by Jason -- which was my fault to begin with -- amazing add-on and very helpful and patient to find the fault and fix for me. I buy from Jason because he has a history here of producing exceptional, well coded, stable work. That is what I want in my communities. If you want discord in your forum, buy this.
Had a problem with the addon not working, but we figured it out and got it working. It's a great addon for anyone with a dedicated discord server for it's website.