Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Additional requirements
discordapp.com
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This addon integrates your Discord server with your XenForo forums. It allows you to assign roles on your Discord server based on usergroups in XenForo, as well as post messages directly from XenForo to your Discord server.

Demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basic Features:
  • Allows registration/login on XenForo through Discord OAuth2
  • Assign roles on your guild/server based on usergroups in XenForo
  • Enforce username matching from XenForo to your guild/server
  • Enforce bans on your guild/server when someone is banned on XenForo
  • Post new threads, replies and status updates to channels on your guild/server
Installation:
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.09 star(s) 35 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. 2.1.1.9 - CHANGELOG

BUG FIX: Fixed a double posting bug where the bot will post a thread twice when the first post...
  2. 2.1.1.8 - CHANGELOG

You can now sync "managed" roles from Discord to XenForo. A managed role, is a role...
  3. 2.1.1.7 - CHANGELOG

When posting messages to Discord, their rate limits only allow 5 posts per second. So if XenRio...

Latest reviews

I ran into issues trying to get this to work on 2.2.13 and my ThemeHouse skin. I'm not sure if it was a server/host issue or whether Discord has changed. The author tried to assist best he could remotely however wasn't something that could be resolved remotely. We essentially now only use it to "Post as bot" to the discord server and have linked to the server via other methods.
Its allways a good Work from Jaxel. The Addon works greate, the support its fast and great, Thumbs up!
Quality add-on, works great. Make sure you check the video for how to set things up, but this is fairly easy to set get going without it if you'e familiar with website stuff.
It works if you follow the instructions and not make silly mistakes that are easy to avoid. Watch the YouTube video on the FAQ page.
Zero support. It's clear this author does not care. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a Discord integration for your website.
Jaxel doesn't care providing support for you. Even simple questions are unanswered. He just wants your money and doesn't care about providing support.
Despite the lack of support from Jaxel, after figuring out how to set this up, it works flawlessly. Everything is as advertised. Happy with the results.
Should have read reviews first. Roles are not syncing, navbar item does not display. I wish there was a refund option because this is horribly disappointing.
It's a great way to integrate Discord with my forum. With nickname sync, there is less confusion and my members can find each other easily.
No support. Users don't sync. Video is outdated and so things will not work unless you do more than the video explains.
Top Bottom