- Real-time syncing of username/usergroup changes has been disabled. It can be re-enabled with a new option in the admin CP. This change was made due to possible rate limits being hit during mass usergroup promotions on large forums. Re-enable this option at your own risk.
- Fixed an issue where post count numbers could be increased by 2 instead of 1 on new posts after they are sent to Discord.
- Built-in support for WidgetBot's multiple optional cluster shards. Because of Discord's API limitation, a bot can only be in 2500 servers at once. Well WidgetBot has become popular enough that it has reached this limit. In turn, WidgetBot has added five extra clones of their bot, and you can choose which one to use.
- Also added support for their beta shard.
- Added a user option to disable direct message/conversation alerts from the discord bot.
- Added differentiations between new conversations and replied conversation notifications.
- Hopefully fixed the "discord_options" bug with new installs. This fix will only apply to NEW installs, so if you're an existing install, and you're still seeing this error, please read the patch notes for 220.127.116.11.
If you are still having issues with a registration error:
- The Discord bot will now send direct messages to users on Discord when they receive a private message on your forums.
- Added a widget position to the right of the WidgetBot.io embed on the Discord index. You can use this position to bring the Discord user list widget back if you still want it.
- Updated WidgetBot.io Crate to version 3. Unfortunately, version 3 (and v2) of Crate do not support dark/light style changing; so no matter what, you'll see a dark Crate box.
- The Crate button will no longer show up on the Discord index.
- BUG FIX: re-ordered some $parent calls so that XF functions will be called FIRST, and Discord bot posting will defer itself towards the end of the line in the execution chain.
- BUG FIX: fixed an issue with XFMG media not correctly attaching the description.
This is due to an upgrade step being skipped when upgrading the addon. I have no idea why this upgrade step as skipped for you, and so far no one else has been able to figure it out either. However, you can solve this step by running either of the two lines of code: (do not run both)Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error : Unknown column 'discord_options' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `discord_options` BLOB NULL;
$ php cmd.php xf-addon:upgrade-step EWR/Discord 2012 1
- Added support for XFRM. I don't use XFRM myself, so I haven't been able to extensively test it. Please inform me of any issues.
- Added support for WidgetBot.io's new embeds on the discreet chat page. The crate popup already uses the new embeds so they do not need to be updated at this time.
- Enforced strict public routing for posted links. This should fix integration issues with other addons which post messages from the admin section, instead from the public.
- Fixed a bug that would convert quotes to html entities when posting to discord channels.
- Fixed a bug where author names would be posted as the media title when posting from XenMedio.