[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Nice integration - just purchased and got it set up rather easily... although I think I have way too many roles. I wanted to ask, is there any way to hide the chat navigation button until someone is logged in? Other than that I did notice that while the installation video is very helpful - it seems some things have changed on both Discords end and your add-ons... so it is a little off but still easy to understand and work through. Thank you for a great add on ....
Thanks again in advance and keep on making cool stuff!

@Jaxel when you get some time.. I am was hoping I could pick your brain a bit for the integration.. from everything I read the purpose to this is to somewhat 'force' Xenforo members to keep their identify within Discord. It seemed to work well the first time around and now not so much. The BOTs role is at top, for control over all rolls... although it rarely seems online. Yet new members sometimes do or do not get the unexpired invite .. and it does not seem to push them into roles and or update their nicks. I've checked and re-checked all of that. Could you provide a little more insight or assistance? I can send a PM, but I didn't want to do that until I received some feedback from you - I know it can be frustrating when dealing with multiple support and new inbox messages when you're not ready. Thanks in advance.

@Jaxel when you get some time.. I am was hoping I could pick your brain a bit for the integration.. from everything I read the purpose to this is to somewhat 'force' Xenforo members to keep their identify within Discord. It seemed to work well the first time around and now not so much. The BOTs role is at top, for control over all rolls... although it rarely seems online. Yet new members sometimes do or do not get the unexpired invite .. and it does not seem to push them into roles and or update their nicks. I've checked and re-checked all of that. Could you provide a little more insight or assistance? I can send a PM, but I didn't want to do that until I received some feedback from you - I know it can be frustrating when dealing with multiple support and new inbox messages when you're not ready. Thanks in advance.
I'm getting this issue as well. I brought it up in the Discord server but didn't get the issue resolved.

where do i put the invitation code. the index file nos is different. is not like in the video.

this is my index

http://prntscr.com/fxc5my
You dont need to change the index anymore... it updates automatically.

What do you mean unexpired invite? Accounts are updated on a rolling 24 hour basis. I am having no issues with syncing on my end.

You dont need to change the index anymore... it updates automatically.

What do you mean unexpired invite? Accounts are updated on a rolling 24 hour basis. I am having no issues with syncing on my end.

That when you go from the forum to discord the first screen that usually showed was "You've been invited," but that has stopped. However, I am doing further testing on other browsers and after cache clearing to make sure it is not pulling over old login data.

I will do further testing on my end. I am not sure if @Satix 's issue is the exact same as mine, but it does not SEEM to be working properly - that does not mean that it isn't necessarily or that the issue does not exist with discord versus your plugin.

Let me look deeper - if I can't make any sense of it, I can just PM the URL if you'd test.

Thanks!

Yes... disable it in the node settings.

No.

Line 65 of the current version doesn't match this error... Please update.

Fixed in next version.

Line 152 of the current version doesn't match this error... Please update.
I've tried updating the addon, still same error?

@Jaxel Will this be impacted by the recent API change?

This email is to let you know about some changes to our APIs. Specifically, we have released documentation on API and Gateway v6 and have deprecated all older versions (3, 4, and 5). These older versions will be discontinued on October 16, 2017.

With this date, the default API version will be changing from v3 to v6. We have also recently documented our API versioning, so we recommend you start specifying a version in API requests to prevent future updates from breaking your application.

To ensure your application is up to date, please check out our change log to see a list of breaking changes to our APIs. Most third-party Discord libraries are already on v6, so make sure you upgrade to the latest version available if you use one.

Stay awesome!

— Discord Dev Team

Found a bug. If you ennable 2 way authentication on your account then post something on your website it doesn't come up on the discord

How do you limit the bot so that it doesn't automatically post classified forum content?!

@Beefy (bad ass name by the way ;)) .. in the forum editor (Admin Panel -> Node List -> Forum) there should be a 'Discord' tab from there you can select which Discord channel, if any, posts/threads from that forum post to. As for my setup, our 'classified' content is limited to our development forums and they are set to NOT push through to Discord.

Top Bottom