Best Discord Integration addon?

Silent Kitty

Both of those addons appear to offer substantively the same capability. Which one is the better buy if you want to integrate Discord into your forum offering?
@Jaxel @NixFifty

I'm using the 8WayRun version.

It has been... a rough ride. Currently people with their accounts linked are getting mass deauthorized. The addon is becoming worse than useless - a liability rather than an asset.

It might function on smaller forums, but I am ready to throw in the towel on the @Jaxel version.

I might try @NixFifty but I am also tempted to just write my own. Either way I need to convert things so that all of the people who connected their accounts via Jaxel's addon are still connected. Though, to be fair, Jaxel's mod does an incredibly poor job at role syncing in the first place. It's just gone from 'annoyingly inconsistent' to to utterly borked.

I've said half a dozen times on the thread... I can't reproduce any of these sync issues you are having... and if you want me to look at it, you have to PM me your forum and discord details. But you never did. So I can't help you. End of story.

I must have missed said posts. If so I apologize. That said, I haven't posted in your thread since the mass deauths have begun.

Top Bottom