Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 2.8.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Discord Integration - Connect your Discord server to your XenForo board.

Discord Integration allows you to establish a connection and manage your Discord server from the comfort of the XenForo Admin Control Panel. This is a free upgrade if you already own an active license to the original Discord Integration.
Features:
  • Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with Discord server roles. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of Discord server roles based on the groups that a...

Read more about this resource...

Automatically post links to threads from XenForo forums to defined Discord channels as soon as they're posted. The user who posted the thread, the thread title, a short snippet and a link to the thread are included in the message.
Hi,
is this possible for replies too?

is it possible that the user deactivates this?
Allow users to receive watch notifications from forums and threads they specify (in addition to emails and alerts).

And a way to take rolls away would be great.

Last edited:
Hey @NixFifty
I recently bought the add-on, but I have an error (not an actually visible error). The problem is that when the add-on is enabled, the staff members cannot see the move permission from the thread how they were supposed to see. After I disable the add-on, the move permission is back.​
While the add-on is enabled, we can only move threads using the Inline Moderation options.​

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.webp
    Screenshot_16.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 41
Hey @NixFifty
I recently bought the add-on, but I have an error (not an actually visible error). The problem is that when the add-on is enabled, the staff members cannot see the move permission from the thread how they were supposed to see. After I disable the add-on, the move permission is back.​
While the add-on is enabled, we can only move threads using the Inline Moderation options.​
Whoops, that was silly of me. Pushed a fix. Sorry about that! :)

Reactions: the
Hi there, just a question about one of your features that I'm unsure of. Does your addon send a pm to a discord user whenever any notification gets triggered on the forum that would then appear under their list of notifications? If that is true then it is a standout feature from the other discord addon here and interests me greatly

Hi there, just a question about one of your features that I'm unsure of. Does your addon send a pm to a discord user whenever any notification gets triggered on the forum that would then appear under their list of notifications? If that is true then it is a standout feature from the other discord addon here and interests me greatly
Yeah, that's exactly what it does. :)

They'll get a direct / private message from the bot with the contents of the alert. The alert will also appear on their list of alerts on the forum as normal.

Screenshot_2018-07-04_at_00.03.06.webp

@NixFifty I get this error when I want to edit roles on xenforo:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Cannot use a scalar value as an array src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php:254

and this is stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php(254): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Can...', '/vhosts/gamesbo...', 254, Array)
#1 src/addons/NF/Discord/Admin/Controller/Discord.php(49): NF\Discord\Api->getRoles()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Discord->actionGroupsUserEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('NF\\Discord:Disc...', 'GroupsUseredit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'nfDiscordRolesU...', Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Discord), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/admin.php?discord/groups/user/registered.2/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.gamesboard.pl/admin.php?discord/groups/user"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["discord/groups/user/registered_2/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@NixFifty I get this error when I want to edit roles on xenforo:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Cannot use a scalar value as an array src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php:254

and this is stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/NF/Discord/Api.php(254): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Can...', '/vhosts/gamesbo...', 254, Array)
#1 src/addons/NF/Discord/Admin/Controller/Discord.php(49): NF\Discord\Api->getRoles()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Discord->actionGroupsUserEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('NF\\Discord:Disc...', 'GroupsUseredit', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'nfDiscordRolesU...', Object(NF\Discord\Admin\Controller\Discord), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/admin.php?discord/groups/user/registered.2/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.gamesboard.pl/admin.php?discord/groups/user"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["discord/groups/user/registered_2/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Looks like the bot doesn't have enough permissions. Could you double check that for me, please? Feel free to PM me an admin login and I can check it out for you if you prefer.

It was my fault. Bot was not online. After installing node everything works fine ;)
That's a separate entity so it shouldn't affect the operations of the add-on. I'd probably hedge a guess it was just Discord being weird. Glad you got it solved though! :)

We get this error when attempting to modify a category in Xenforo Resource Manager:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'nf_discord_channel_id' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 245
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1394
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 137
XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any idea what could be causing it? Cheers

We get this error when attempting to modify a category in Xenforo Resource Manager:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'nf_discord_channel_id' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 245
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1394
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 137
XFRM\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any idea what could be causing it? Cheers
Yeah, run this SQL query:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `xf_rm_category` ADD COLUMN `nf_discord_channel_id` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Looks like the Discord column wasn't added to the resource manager's category table. Will check that out in the meantime. :)

Top Bottom