[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
This addon syncs ONE user ever 5 minutes (to prevent rate limiting from the Discord API), and never more than once every 24 hours. So if you make changes, it could take 24 hours before the changes get synced to Discord.

This addon syncs ONE user ever 5 minutes (to prevent rate limiting from the Discord API), and never more than once every 24 hours. So if you make changes, it could take 24 hours before the changes get synced to Discord.
That still does not explain the issue i having regarding the size

@Jaxel getting some weird issues on Role sync currently. Seems to be doing really strange adding and removing, resulting in the incorrect roles at the end.

Have a look at this Discord server audit:

Code:
01 - Added some roles
S6 - IMO
7Cav Officer
S3 - Operations
7Cav Active
RRD

02 - Removed a role
S3 - Operations

03 - Removed a role
RRD

04 - Removed a role
S6 - IMO

05 - Removed a role
7Cav Officer

06 - Removed a role
7Cav Active

07 - Added a role
S3 - Operations

08 - Added a role
RRD

09 - Added a role
S6 - IMO

10 - Added some roles
7Cav Officer
7Cav Active

11 - Removed a role
S3 - Operations

12 - Removed a role
RRD

13 - Removed a role
S6 - IMO

14 - Removed a role
7Cav Officer

15 - Removed a role
7Cav Active

16 - Added a role
S3 - Operations

17 - Added a role
RRD

18 - Added a role
S6 - IMO

I have been forced to disable this, as apparently it is trying to run with every cron job, causing every cron job to fail, because I have slammed into Discord's rate limit. Wrong version

Last edited:
Any way to not show user's avatar in post made on discord. because it shows as a broken image for me.

b733a737593b7d4610c0593fd18306d7.png

I have tried 2 different guides posted in this discussion to try and remove the "Chat" button in the navbar but so far i have have no success.

Any working methods?

i am using xenforo v1.5.22

Hmm, seem to get this error when I view the settings page for the plugin now:

Code:
 Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\json_decode()

However, I have JSON decode installed on the server. Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

@Jaxel it's currently possible to bypass the username enforcing by doing the following:
  1. Unlink current account.
  2. Change your name on Discord to your forum username.
  3. Link account again (you'll not receive a "nickname" because its already your current name).
  4. Change your name on Discord again to whoever you want.
Any chance you can listen to the discord's userUpdate event and set the nickname in case the discord username changes?

@Jaxel it's currently possible to bypass the username enforcing by doing the following:
  1. Unlink current account.
  2. Change your name on Discord to your forum username.
  3. Link account again (you'll not receive a "nickname" because its already your current name).
  4. Change your name on Discord again to whoever you want.
Any chance you can listen to the discord's userUpdate event and set the nickname in case the discord username changes?
The username will be sync'd again during the next sync... in fact, you can skip the first 3 steps, and go right to step 4. We can't really stop people doing this. All we can do is change their username back during the next sync.

The username will be sync'd again during the next sync... in fact, you can skip the first 3 steps, and go right to step 4. We can't really stop people doing this. All we can do is change their username back during the next sync.
Hm, so it's not possible to listen to the userUpdate event? I'm using the uername enforcing + user group to verify players but with this they can pretend to be any user.

@Jaxel Heya, Just got a question for you.

is it possible to make it so that people can only register through Discord like they can for Steam Intergration and if so can you please advise me on how this is done?

Thanks

I got 5-10 of these errors on a week, there is a way to fix them? @Jaxel
Code:
Info Errore
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php:163
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Giovedì alle 03:11
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php(163): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/trolla...', 163, Array)
#1 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/EWRdiscord/CronEntry/Sync.php(12): EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->patchGuildMember(15292, Array)
#2 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): EWRdiscord_CronEntry_Sync::runSync(Array)
#3 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#5 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#6 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#7 /var/www/trollandia.it/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://trollandia.it/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/community/threads/suggerimento-pixelmon.22223/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }

Is there a way to allow multiple users to have the same associated Discord? I'm allowing multiple registrations for my forum to connect accounts.

Hi there,

Any chance this could be fixed?
Code:
ErrorException: Function create_function() is deprecated - library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php:77
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php at line 77
[*]EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->getChannels() in EWRdiscord/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 14
[*]EWRdiscord_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
[/LIST]

Occurs when I create a new Forum node on the node tree.

EDIT: Same issue elsewhere e.g.
Code:
ErrorException: Function create_function() is deprecated - library/EWRdiscord/Option/Roles.php:13

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom