UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
This:-

Code:
Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), not all, not all, not all, only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost/xf/js/audentio/uix/jquery.cookie.js?_v=3d3e0add
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost/xf/js/audentio/uix/functions.min.js?_v=3d3e0add
XenForo.activate(
#document
) xenforo.js?_v=3d3e0add:220
XenForo.init() 63ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev xenforo.js?_v=3d3e0add:209
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id. all.js:53
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). all.js:53
Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) tweet_button.1397165098.html:1
Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi)
Those are all quite standard. Come with any XenForo theme (for the most part unless someone removed all instances of dpi for example).

Make sure your js file matches this one: http://www.audentio.com/demo/xf/js/audentio/uix/functions.min.js?_v=a044c615 (use tool: http://www.diffnow.com/) If it doesnt there is either a packaging error or you didn't upload all the necessary files.

Just noticed a small JS bug (was working fine last night >.>), there will be a small patch soon. It only affects corner rounding nothing major.

ETA: NVM it works fine, was zoomed in >.>

Last edited:
There are a few minor bugs with the userbar (such as alerts). They are being patched now. Only affects UI.X.

@Chris D I made a fix for XMG. I forgot that there is an itemCount in the publicTabs, so that has been sorted now.

For everyone, just redownload UI.X, only XML is needed if you just downloaded in the 2-3 hours. And its just UI.X's XML file. Minor fix.

Upgrade almost went flawless. Just need to compare a few template edits and re-enable the AD Styler.

I noticed the Admin moderation part is in a dropdown. How do you make it back to the way it is for only that part?

Here's how my styles are setup as for reference for newcomers:

upload_2014-4-29_22-25-15.webp

I know Style properties will not be mark as outdated, so How about style properties?
I have a lots of Modified Style Properties.

Weird bug on both desktop and mobile. When I pull up the site, I get a registration popup even though I'm logged in.

image.webp

When I close it, it the popup changes to a banner type thing:

image.webp

The floating nav bar is a MARKED improvement so far in the few Minutes I've been dicking around with it on mobile. Nice work.

Given any thought to that 'go to bottom' button?

I'm trying to personalize background of @uix_userBarItemCount but I can't rid of the box-shadow. I deleted from here admin.php?styles/ui-x.12/style-properties&property=uix_userBarItemCount but it hinerit from from somewhere and I can't find it. :cry:

EDIT: I was missing the Alpha on the background color :sleep:

Is it possible to disable the dropdown "Admin Menu"? in the User Bar there's plenty of space and I want reports and other staff visible

Last edited:
I noticed the Admin moderation part is in a dropdown. How do you make it back to the way it is for only that part?

I also prefer the former version, where we could see the work needed to be done without first opening a drop down.
Is there a setting to reverse that userbar/moderatorbar change?

Back
Top Bottom