UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello
Thanks for you reply.
I am testing it now in a xenforo fresh installation without any addon.
Do you mean something relates to my server setting?

Please tried turn the navbar on to top to see it works well on you demo board.
The error only happens when I turn the navbar to top.

I will play with it a little bit and if needed then I'l open a ticket.

Got a Firefox issue myself. Might be addon related, but on the desktop when I reply to a post, the floating nav bar covers up the editor panel:

CapturFiles.webp

Seems to do that all the time.

Also, don't mean to be a nag, but is there a place I should ask about feature requests rather than here since I'm getting lost in the cloud?

I dig the logo slogan thing. That's kind of cool. Q's: would it be possible to get that on mobile underneath the logo/text? And would it be possible to have it centered under the logo/text on desktop?

Crap >.<. So now I dont know what was wrong.

I think I can make the iOS problem reproducible for you.

Surf a site with UI.X installed with an iPhone in portrait mode (upright phone). The sticky navigation will work perfectly. Turn your iPhone 45 degrees into landscape mode. The sticky navigation stops working and only comes back if you turn the iPhone upright again.

Last edited:
After the Update I see this on the style that I'm actually using:
uix-nav.webp uix-nav_dark.webp I tried to find the CSS, or what ever is causing this issue but I was not able to identify anything.
These are the two edited Versions. They are the one where I change my settings an alter the templates.
My installation:
-UI.X BASE
----UI.X <--Problem
----UI.X Dark BASE
-------UI.X Dark <--Problem

After the Update I see this on the style that I'm actually using:
View attachment 72860 View attachment 72861 I tried to find the CSS, or what ever is causing this issue but I was not able to identify anything.
These are the two edited Versions. They are the one where I change my settings an alter the templates.
My installation:
-UI.X BASE
----UI.X <--Problem
----UI.X Dark BASE
-------UI.X Dark <--Problem

The tabLinks now pull its border color from the @navTabs.border-color style property. Locate the @navTabs style property using the search via Admin CP. Now reset this style property for both problem skins. In fact, it may be best to reset many of your customizations in the Header and Navigation style property group, and then re-insert your custom rules (e.g. text-shadows, box-shadows, etc.).

If all else fails, you're more than welcome to create a ticket.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@Audentio - are you specifically applying the Prevent template modifications from being automatically applied to the navigation template for any reason?

upload_2014-5-1_17-57-42.webp
This broke a few things, such as the unread post count, and features threads link from displaying (plus my own custom navigation link)

Got a Firefox issue myself. Might be addon related, but on the desktop when I reply to a post, the floating nav bar covers up the editor panel:

View attachment 72835

Seems to do that all the time.

Also, don't mean to be a nag, but is there a place I should ask about feature requests rather than here since I'm getting lost in the cloud?
This issue has been around since the original version. Ill try to make this a priority in the next release. If I knew how to fix it I would have a very long time ago, so apologies.
I dig the logo slogan thing. That's kind of cool. Q's: would it be possible to get that on mobile underneath the logo/text? And would it be possible to have it centered under the logo/text on desktop?

I found it easier to just hide on mobile, but you can keep it displaying with some extra CSS. But its not something in the framework itself.

I think I can make the iOS problem reproducible for you.

Surf a site with UI.X installed with an iPhone in portrait mode (upright phone). The sticky navigation will work perfectly. Turn your iPhone 45 degrees into landscape mode. The sticky navigation stops working and only comes back if you turn the iPhone upright again.

This is purely intentional. We thought the fixed header got in the way on landscape mode. People complained there wasn't enough room to view let alone type out responses. :)

This issue has been around since the original version. Ill try to make this a priority in the next release. If I knew how to fix it I would have a very long time ago, so apologies.
No worries. Again, just pointing out things that pop up.

Q's: How do I change the default theme color from the green its currently at? I'm in the AD Styler property but I'm not sure of the setting.

Today i installed the patch for IE and .....
The layout messed up after update microsoft internet explorer.
has anyone else this same problem?

@Rambro
I think it was patched in latest version.

@Audentio
I literary updated to 1.3.1.0 today and I made a lot of changes to the template and now the version 1.3.1.1 is out, in the update log it says that you can just overwritte the .XML file but I don't know how to do that, can anyone please explain how?

Top Bottom