- Compatible XF Versions:
- Updates Duration:
- 12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
UI.X is a feature-rich XenForo theme that is built around the idea that it can be thrown any scenario and handle it beautifully. If you want your visitors to have a fully responsive beautiful metro/flat user interface with features such as a sticky navigation, side by side nodes, social media icons, and much more, this is the skin for you!
- Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
- Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
- Advanced, fully-responsive, footer with unique icon options
- Text-based, logo icon with FontAwesome or other glyph icon, and fixed navigation logo
- Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures
- Thread styling (sticky, moderated, deleted) and sticky thread separation
- Header slogan
- Complete node list customization with full grid and side-by-side nodes and categories
- 20+ Social media page icons
- Easy border radius, font size, typography, and element sizing with 2-click setting changes (change and approve)
- Make an open design with lots of padding or a condensed design with very little space between elements easily
- Simplified color palette for intuitive flat/metro/material design changes
- Quick 2-click change color options, change the main color scheme in seconds
- Basic blocks system to make customization and alterations quick and easy
- AD Styler, presets for your design customizable by your users
- FontAwesome font library and Google Fonts integrated for easy customization
- Switch sidebar side from right to left
- Remove tab links and replace it with a dropdown menu for space conservation
- 5 different login call to action styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
- ALL fully responsive, retina-friendly and completely customizable
- 500+ other settings, hundreds of thousands of unique design variations within seconds!
- And thousands more!
For pre-XenForo 1.5, see here
The Ultimate Theme Framework.