2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/free-products
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
uix-hero.png
UI.X 2

Get UI.X 2 for free by using the coupon code FANFAVTHEME during checkout.

Based off the tried-and-true methodologies of its XenForo 1 predecessor, UI.X continues to push the boundaries of intelligent design. With a basis in Google’s Material Design, the framework is backed by a team well-versed in the XenForo software making UI.X a wise choice for any forum. ThemeHouse has been building products for XenForo since day one of the software’s release and we aren’t going anywhere.

UI.X Features

highly-customizable.png

material-google.png
color-change.png

fully-responsive.png

header-navigation.png
node-grid-management.png

component-location.png

logo-options.png
thread-styling.png

icons.png

[TH] Nodes Included, More Coming Soon!
When purchasing UI.X 2, you get a free [TH] Nodes license. It is automatically created after you checkout. You can learn more about [TH] Nodes here.

Free Branding Removal
We are now offering free branding removal for all XF2 themes and add-ons we offer at ThemeHouse. You can find out more by visiting the blog post here.

More UI.X Features:
  • Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
  • Right to left support
  • Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
  • Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit, and signatures
  • Many types of category description types (tooltip, inline, or none at all)
  • Social Media icons can easily be moved down to the footer or to the logo block
  • Different login styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
  • Option to enable avatars based on Material Design's color system
  • Option to remove the forum list page actions (New Posts and Post New Thread buttons)

We offer this theme for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!

Other add-ons we offer:
We continue to release other add-ons as well, so be sure to be on the lookout for them!

Happy with UI.X 2?

If you’ve been enjoying our product, we would very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is customers like you that make what we do at ThemeHouse so rewarding.

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,811
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,831
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,675
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,668
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,664
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,576
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,469
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,436
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 4,886
  • 13.webp
    13.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • 14.webp
    14.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,250
  • mobile-menu.webp
    mobile-menu.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,270
  • mobile-search.webp
    mobile-search.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,435
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.92 star(s) 51 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 2.2.15.0.2 Released

Changelog: Fix for clickable threads Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.1, it is...
  2. Version 2.2.15.0.1 Released

Changelog: Fix for postbit toggle Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.1, it is...
  3. Version 2.2.15.0.0 Released

Changelog: Multiple optimizations and minor bugfixes Note: This release cannot be used on...

Latest reviews

Their support system aka "Intercom" is borken. I have submitted tickets to their system for the last 6 months and they dissapear into the eather. AVOID.
Support is non existent.
I am a 100% noob at setting up a website or a forum. So glad I went with this theme. So much easier to configure things than I was anticipating. And for the things I needed help with, Dalton in support has been an absolute superstar. Couldn't recommend these guys any higher. Superb.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much perryny for your kind review! We are glad to hear our team could be of assistance when setting up UI.X 2 for the first time. Do let us know if we can assist with anything else in the near future by creating a ticket on our support site. Have a safe one!
Excellent product and so far, superb client service. I have had several customization requests that were taken care of very quickly and accurately. Looking forward to deploying my iO themes on a live site sometime in 2021.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you kk405 for your review! It is excellent to hear that you experienced superb customer service and that our team was able to assist you with those customization requests. Good luck to you and your community in the new year! :)
After using this style I wonder why I did not consider this at the very beginning. Lot's of customization possibilities, attractive modern look, ******** style actually :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much JasonBrody for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed the possibilities of customization, the look and more! Let us know if we can assist with anything please :)
I think this is one of the best XF themes! Good job guys! Also, the team is very responsive in dealing with customer issues, so this is a major go!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you for your kind review, bv01! Let our team is we can assist with anything else! Enjoy UI.X 2!
Fantastic framework that makes it easy to customize designs. Love how there are so many options for mobile use. The support team is amazing and always gets back to us with any fixes we need, no matter how "small" the issue is. We use this product with two TH themes and have recently been testing out the Node Grid options, which have given our site a whole new look. Great job!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review, Riddlekins! Our team is always happy to help answer any questions you may have on our products, including UI.X 2 or any other products you've purchased from us. Enjoy UI.X 2!
Great theme, great service! You will not go wrong with this theme or related add-ons from Themehouse!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
We much appreciate your kind review @DaiAku! Please let us know if our team can assist with anything else! Continue enjoying Ui.X 2!
Excellent and very customizable product. Great customer support as well. Quick response to some issues I was having post update and helped very much.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review, Jack! Our team is always available to help assist with questions or issues you may experience while using our products.
Highly versatile framework. Really excellent (and prompt) tech support and follow-through. Recommended.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
We much appreciate your kind review and recommendation! Let us know if we can assist with anything else.
UI.X 2 is a well designed theme for XenForo that utilizes the principles of material design. It's responsive time functions well even on mobile devices. Their customization package did did a fantastic job at modifying the theme's colors to better suit my forum's needs. I would highly recommend UI.X 2 if you're looking for a new style for your forum.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you very much for your kind review! We are glad to hear you like the theme and our team is always around to help with any other questions or issues that you may have! :)
Top Bottom