• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.0.2.1.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
Visible branding
Yes
UI.X 2
Based off the tried-and-true methodologies of its XenForo 1 predecessor, UI.X continues to push the boundaries of intelligent design. With a basis in Google’s Material Design, the framework is backed by a team well-versed in the XenForo software making UI.X a wise choice for any forum. ThemeHouse has been building products for XenForo since day one of the software’s release and we aren’t going anywhere.

UI.X Features

[TH] Nodes Included, More Coming Soon!
When purchasing UI.X 2, you get a free [TH] Nodes license. It is automatically created after you checkout. You can learn more about [TH] Nodes here.

Free Branding Removal
We are now offering free branding removal for all XF2 themes and add-ons we offer at ThemeHouse. You find out more on this by visiting this blog post here.

More UI.X Features:
  • Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
  • Right to left support
  • Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
  • Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures
  • Many types of category description types (tooltip, inline, or none at all)
  • Social Media icons can easily be moved down to the footer or to the logo block
  • Different login styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
  • Option to enable avatars based on Material Design's color system
  • Option to remove the forum list page actions (New Posts and Post New Thread buttons)

Coming from XenForo 1?

As a thank you to all those who have stuck by UI.X, those with an active license receive 50% off when upgrading to UI.X2. Just use coupon code UpgradeUIX. If you have ever purchased a UI.X product, we have a 20% even if its inactive, just use coupon code UpgradeUIX20.

We offer this theme for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!

Other add-ons we offer:
Also, we have many other add-ons that we plan on releasing pretty soon as well, be sure to be on the lookout for them. These include Threads and Posts, Donate, and many more.

Happy with UI.X 2?

If you’ve been enjoying our product, we would very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is customers like you that make what we do at ThemeHouse so rewarding.

Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 2.0.2.1.0 Released

UI.X 2 2.0.2.1.0 Changelog: Fixed quote backgrounds
  2. Update to XenForo 2.0.2.0.0

UI.X 2 2.0.2.0.0 Changelog: Updated to XenForo 2.0.2.0.0
  3. Version 2.0.1.3.0 Released

UI.X 2 2.0.1.3.0 Change Log Added a phrase for the sidebar Added a style property active nav in...

Latest reviews

Amazing theme! I'm so happy with it, can't even really express it, in words. The theme looks and feel so clean. It gets regular updates, and even without any personal customization, it just appears to be perfect for what i'm building. Also, the addon's from Themehouse, like the reactions and QA, are equal amazing. Thanks alot for the amazing product!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you for the kind review and feedback somosung! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying UI.X 2 and our many other XF2 based add-ons! Enjoy! Let us know if you have any questions or issues as we'd be glad to help! :)
Great thema. Just started to use UI.X 2, very easy to configure and use. The support for the product is great. Highly recommend this product to others.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review mkucuksari! Glad to hear that you are enjoying UI.X 2! Please let us know if you have any questions or any issues at all.
Excellent work, nice look, responsive design. I had one template from this author and I never had any trouble ..
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review pamul_! We are glad to hear that you are still supporting us and enjoying the theme as well! Many more updates to come, let us know if you have any questions! Enjoy!
Great theme and it does everything I need it to do. I do have trouble knowing where to edit certain elements from time to time so maybe a more detailed theme resource guide would be a great addition. 5 stars.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review Tasanar! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the theme! Please let us know if you have any questions or find any issues!
Good overall theme, developers seem to constantly be releasing updates for it. There's some minor improvements that could be improved upon in the next update for it such as the message like bar. But overall, very good theme and worth $35.00.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you for the kind review Atmazphere! Glad to hear you are enjoying it. We are going to continue updating this theme from time to time while trying to weed out any bugs or glitches that may show up. Please let us know if you find any or have any questions!
Impressive theme, great team and excellent support! The moment I became a ThemeHouse customer, they have provided excellent customer service and any issue is resolved almost instantly. If your a beginner, I would look no further and purchase this theme now because anyone could create their own theme with this. I could honestly go on. Thank you guys for bringing ThemeHouse :).
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much Zuse for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the theme while being able to create your own custom theme with UI.X 2. Let us know if you have any questions or other inquiries as we'd be glad to help! Enjoy!
Great theme, with lots of settings that allow you to create exactly what you have in mind. This is the best I have used and will use in the future.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much xDealer for the kind review! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying UI.X 2 as that was our mission with UI.X 2 is to allow you to create whatever type of customizations you want while making it yours! Enjoy it!
Great theme and excellent support. Started more than 3 years ago with UI.X, and bought version 2.0 now. Although version 2 is not perfect (which I already expected, considering Xenforo 2.0 is recent), it is not far from that. Thanks for everything. I highly recommend. :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much Davis for your kinda words! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying UI.X 2 as we have many other awesome features coming soon! Please let us know if you have any other questions or ideas for features as we'd love to hear them! :)
Installed this on my forum and it was really easy to customize. It looks real nice and the support for the product is great. Highly recommend this product to others.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much mbennet35 for your kind review as we are very happy to hear you are enjoying the product! Please let us know if you require any help or knowledge on our products. Enjoy it!
beautiful, excellent theme and very easy to use.I'm very happy to have it installed on xenforo 2.x.I hope there will always be updates with new options in the widgets
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much thehero_ for your kind review! We plan on keeping UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Dark up too date along with keeping it stable at all times! Many more updates to come, thanks for your support! :)