Hi @Jaxel,

Just installed this puppy and getting the following server error:

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Array to string conversion
  • src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:71
  • Generated by: Denis Dyack
  • Feb 2, 2018 at 7:41 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Arra...', 's...', 71, Array)
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(71): mysqli_stmt->execute()
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/addons/EWR/Discord/Setup.php(35): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_connected_ac...', Array)
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): EWR\Discord\Setup->installStep2(Array)
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): EWR\Discord\Setup->installStepRunner(2, Array)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(378): EWR\Discord\Setup->install(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(38) "/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/install"
["referrer"] => string(73) "https://community.apocalypse333.com/admin.php?add-ons/EWR-Discord/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/EWR-Discord/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
["continue"] => string(1) "1"
["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
["params"] => string(10) "{"step":2}"
["count"] => string(1) "2"
["finished"] => string(1) "0"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Delete

Is there any way I can exempt certain new threads from being posted?
For example I do not want the offtopic threads to be posted in my discord channel.

What is 2FA?

I am still having sync issues where it sometimes wants people to download a file. I can keep sending screen shots but it is all the same file name.

Let me clarify, it works fine syncing with discord but players are still randomly unable to link their accounts and it still sends them some php to download.

What is 2FA?

I am still having sync issues where it sometimes wants people to download a file. I can keep sending screen shots but it is all the same file name.

Have you tried uninstalling the program? A dumb quesiton, but may help. I still have 0 reported downloads. Maybe you have something else conflicting with it.

I did and it did nothing. It does not happen all the time and seems to be with specific browsers. Google Chrome is one that sometimes does it.

All the other features work great. It is only the linking of accounts that is causing issues.

It is not all users. It actually just seems to Emily at this point. A few others just did it, no issue. Everytime she does it though it wants to download something to her computer, she has sent me the screen shots, like the one I posted a few posts up.

@Jaxel is your addon able to sync from a Discord role and add a user to a xenforo usergroup?

ie We have a Community Member role on discord for those regularly active, I would like them to auto get a Community Member usergroup on xenforo at the same time.

Hey Jaxel any idea why the nav tab isn't showing ? i have it enabled with online count but it doesn't show anything on the navbar?

Top Bottom