XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Neither Youtube nor Twitch seem to work right now for some reason. When I try adding a Youtube video I get the error "An error occurred while connecting with YouTube. Please try again later."
This is now happening too on my test installs and live sites. Same API keys as before and they no longer work, I generated new keys on new installs and same situation. Change in API function? @Jaxel?

This is now happening too on my test installs and live sites. Same API keys as before and they no longer work, I generated new keys on new installs and same situation. Change in API function? @Jaxel?
i had to start a new project i think to get it to work one time.....pretty sure.....you might try that....new keys might not be enough for some weird glitch reason

i had to start a new project i think to get it to work one time.....pretty sure.....you might try that....new keys might not be enough for some weird glitch reason
Hmm I'll have to keep messing around with it, my old keys for test installs stopped working, and made all new keys/projects under a different account just to rule things out and still didn't work

Is this addon worth buying if the creator doesn't even reply and hasn't posted an update for over 1 year.
Another dead page, I'm curious when a new or old user develops something like this under a different name and demands a lot of money for it and after a few days when enough have been bought, the project closes again.

Is this addon worth buying if the creator doesn't even reply and hasn't posted an update for over 1 year.
Another dead page, I'm curious when a new or old user develops something like this under a different name and demands a lot of money for it and after a few days when enough have been bought, the project closes again.
Does this addon NEED an update?

You'll have to give me links to videos to see if it can be done... and if they have APIs for restful data.

Hello! I'd like to suggest to please consider implemented Archive.org support. I think Archive would be an amazing source of videos for this addon.

API Info:

May be helpful:

Here's a video as example:

Last edited:
I also have a question. is there a way to easily see and remove the videos that have since been deleted by other platforms?

Seems like other platforms are removing, censoring and copyrighting more and more types of content, which is why I recommended Archive be added.

But it also is a bummer for my members to go to a video and it's since been removed via the other platform and to do so manually with a gallery as large as ours would be tough.

hello I'm back again with another request! I have a vulnerable community with some people with certain sensitivities, and they have requested the ability to hide or ignore videos that they do not wish to see. I think it would be a great feature to have and even sites like youtube allow people to request to no longer see certain content so I think there's an established need for it! I hope this addon isn't abandoned as my community really loves it.

Top Bottom