XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey all! I just noticed something strange.... I went to add two new channels to our channels list and it came back with a:

1711661432807.webp

So, okay something's not working exactly right. So I asked one of our featured streamers to go live and watched the cron jobs until after the scrape was done and nothing. Show's offline in Streams and the stream was not pushed to our Discord as it usually is.

I went ahead and forced a scrape, and still, the streamer shows offline, but if I clicked the offline stream its there and live.

I am not sure what's wrong or how to troubleshoot. It was working fine as of 3/11 and we've done or changed nothing.

Can someone provide any insight?

@Jaxel happy 2024 man... are you going to be updating XenRio and Attendo for X2.3?? 🙏

Last edited:
I know it's the Easter holiday, so responses may be delayed -- but any feedback or insight would be very help, and appreciated, at the first opportunity -- even a troubleshooting method. This is a huge part of our community.

Thank you!!

happy-easter.webp

Hey all! I just noticed something strange.... I went to add two new channels to our channels list and it came back with a:

View attachment 300441

So, okay something's not working exactly right. So I asked one of our featured streamers to go live and watched the cron jobs until after the scrape was done and nothing. Show's offline in Streams and the stream was not pushed to our Discord as it usually is.

I went ahead and forced a scrape, and still, the streamer shows offline, but if I clicked the offline stream its there and live.

I am not sure what's wrong or how to troubleshoot. It was working fine as of 3/11 and we've done or changed nothing.

Can someone provide any insight?

@Jaxel happy 2024 man... are you going to be updating XenRio and Attendo for X2.3?? 🙏
Have you tried re-inputting your client id and secret?

Well, actually YouTube is still being a bear. It's been so long since I've had to mess with the APIs from Google since it's just always worked.

I don't see Google having a key and a secret key. @Jaxel can you please refresh my memory on the API keys to have XenRio scrape from YouTube or maybe link me to your doc for it?

--- Actually, Google is looking like it's gotten a lot more complicated, or wants a lot more verification, just to scrape from their YouTube channels?

Last edited:
I received an email a few months ago from Google Developers that they will be changing their APIs this month and locking them down.
I never looked into it further because I have a feeling that Google is just going to kill off everything in the first place.

Google has not been an "open" company for many years now, and are doing everything they can from people using their services outside of their walled garden. It's only natural that this would lead to the end of their API; which by it's very nature is about extracting information for external services.

@Jaxel My site is currently not reporting any YouTube channels as being Live, although I know there are some. Is it likely that the end of the API has kicked in? If so will there be a new work around or is that it game over?

EDIT: actually its in and out, one of my admins reported the issue earlier, i logged on and no Live streams, after 5 minutes it was showing 2 Live another few minutes showing 7Live ... another few minutes 0 Live - Very strange!

Thanks

Last edited:
I received an email a few months ago from Google Developers that they will be changing their APIs this month and locking them down.
I never looked into it further because I have a feeling that Google is just going to kill off everything in the first place.

Google has not been an "open" company for many years now, and are doing everything they can from people using their services outside of their walled garden. It's only natural that this would lead to the end of their API; which by it's very nature is about extracting information for external services.

That's disappointing! Will you keep us abreast if you'll be able to update XenRIO to work with YouTube (if Google doesn't screw that over - as you mentioned). Twitch is still great, and important for us to have as a gaming community.

What's the chances of being able to pull in content from more current sources like TikTok, Instagram, etc? I'd be willing to help fund that for XenRIO if it were a possibility.

Thanks @Jaxel

Top Bottom