User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 2.8.4

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Updated to 1.4 rc1 and got this error 12 times for the same thread:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: discussion_type - library/UserEss/Model/Thread.php:331
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/UserEss/Model/Thread.php(331): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/dressedw/...', 331, Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(150): UserEss_Model_Thread->canEditPoll(Array, Array, Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/ConversationPostBit/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/ChangeThreadStarter/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): ConversationPostBit_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/ModEss/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(17): ChangeThreadStarter_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): ModEss_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/AttachStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AttachStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/dressedw/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(93) "http://www.dressedwell.net/forum/threads/passaggio-cravatte-the-scandal-continues.814/page-38"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That's odd, I've been running v1.4 on my site for a while and haven't seen that at all. Is it only that thread that triggers the error? Does it happen with other threads that have polls?

That's odd, I've been running v1.4 on my site for a while and haven't seen that at all. Is it only that thread that triggers the error? Does it happen with other threads that have polls?
Yeah, thought it was weird myself. Nope, just the same thread over and over again. 12 total. No idea what triggered it.

Updated to 1.4 rc1 and got this error 12 times for the same thread:
When upgrading to XF 1.4 you must ensure you upgrade your add-ons accordingly.
UserEss version 2.0.6 is for XF 1.3.x and version 2.0.7 is for XF 1.4.x
Your error was reported the same day XF 1.4 came out and a fix (2.0.7) was provided the next day (see previous page here).

When upgrading to XF 1.4 you must ensure you upgrade your add-ons accordingly.
UserEss version 2.0.6 is for XF 1.3.x and version 2.0.7 is for XF 1.4.x
Your error was reported the same day XF 1.4 came out and a fix (2.0.7) was provided the next day (see previous page here).
I had missed your update email for some reason so I didn't know about the fix and knew that Daniel hadn't updated it yet, so I thought I was in the clear. Obvious screwup on my part. Everything seems to be working ok after the update.

@Daniel Hood I seem to have found a bug in the User Log (user action log): When viewing a filtered list (by username), clicking on page "2" or "next" of the filtered results always takes me back to the full user log (lost the filter). So there's no way I can get to page "2" of a filtered set.

Am i right to assume this means we can now use the user upgrade system, to let members donate whatever amount they wish, and be upgraded to a custom user group?

So i can create a group for 'donators' and they can pay whatever they wish to be upgraded to this group?
Correct :)

That's worth the cost alone. Great!

May i suggest you update the resource overview to mention this is included in this add-on? :)

I've been after this function for an eternity

Top Bottom