• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 2.7.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
S

Syndol

Syndol submitted a new resource:

User Essentials - Enhanced Version - Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.

About:
This add-on provides useful user functions and options. Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.
Changing usernames has never been this easy!
Only works with XenForo 1.2.x
  • No branding copyright text. No need to pay extra for a "branding free" version of this add-on.
  • No yearly renewal fee.
  • Please Note:
Read more about this resource...

S

Syndol

so if buy this one i don't need the old version right?
If you only get the upgrade, then that means that you still own only one copy of the add-on to be used on a single forum.
For multiple websites you will need to purchase additional copies at full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an upgrade, which means that you still own only one copy of the add-on to be used on a single website.
For multiple websites you will need to purchase additional copies.
Maybe i wasnt clear pardon me im french. what im trying to say . is that i dont have the other version. and if i buy this one do i need to buy the old version for this enhanced version to work ?

S

Syndol

I've edited my above post in order to be a little clearer.
This add-on is the full basic version plus the additional username features.
You do not need the basic version in order to do a fresh install of this one.
If you are upgrading from an older version, the you must have version 1.1.2 or newer installed first.

Rambro

Will you be updating the regular User Essentials as well or just moving forward with the Enhanced version from now on?

S

Syndol

Right now I can't think of any new features but when I do, some will only be included with this version while others will be included in both.

DRE

Oh was this inspired by how username changes are handled on Xenforo? The username changes are put in our title?

MattW

Just had this error pop up in the server error logs

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userIdQuoted - library/UserEss/DataWriter/User.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, 22 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/z22se/public_html/library/UserEss/DataWriter/User.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/z22se/pub...', 44, Array)
#1 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1767): UserEss_DataWriter_User->_postDelete()
#2 /home/z22se/public_html/library/UserSelfDelete/CronEntry/DeleteUsers.php(35): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#3 [internal function]: UserSelfDelete_CronEntry_DeleteUsers::deleteMarkedUsers(Array)
#4 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(20): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999713898, '')
#7 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999713898, '', false)
#8 /home/z22se/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/z22se/public_html/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "http://www.z22se.co.uk/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(58) "/resources/hosecoil-suds-blaster-pro-soap-rinse-nozzle.67/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Not quite sure if it's related to this add-on, or the UserSelfDelete add-on from @Chris Deeming

EDIT: It's triggered by the cron to delete users marked for deletion in the UserSelfDelete add-on

Last edited:

MattW

It's this add-on, as I can't delete ANY user now on the forum:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: userIdQuoted

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in UserEss/DataWriter/User.php at line 44
UserEss_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1008
XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 605
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/z22se/public_html/admin.php at line 13

MattW

It's an easy fix

UserEss/DataWriter/User.php

PHP:
                // delete from custom title cron
                $db->delete('useress_unc_cron', "user_id = $userIdQuoted");
change to
PHP:
                // delete from custom title cron
                $userId = $this->get('user_id');