- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- php 5.4+
- Updates Duration:
- 12 Months ($15.00 Yearly Renewal)
- Visible Branding:
This add-on provides useful user functions and options. Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.
Changing usernames has never been this easy!
Requires XenForo 1.4.x or newer
Large forum Installation
- Delete Poll. Moderators and poll creators (when no votes have been cast) can delete a poll via a simple link.
- Custom User Upgrade Amounts. By setting the upgrade price to 0, you can allow the user to pay any price for the upgrade.
- Remove Own Poll Vote with optional Time Limit. Those who have cast a vote may remove it (un-vote). This is a usergroup permission which may be set with a time limit (in minutes). Time starts once vote has been cast. Poll must be open and user must have voting permission.
- User Action Log. Editing of post messages, editing thread titles and/or prefixes, locking/unlocking threads, adding polls, and changing user names, are all logged and displayed via a user log in the Admin Control Panel.
- Change User Name. Members may change their user name x amount of times by selecting the 'Change User Name' link on their Account page. Option to display previous usernames via a tab on the profile page.
- Moderation. Option to moderate user name changes. Only moderators with set permission may approve or deny name change requests.
- User Note. Option for the user to provide a note as to why they wish to change their username.
- Moderator Note. Option for the moderator to provide the user with a note when approving or denying the name change.
- Moderator Alerts. Option to alert all moderators to the user's new name.
- User Alert and Email. Users are notified by alert and email when a decision is made in regards to their name change request.
- Name Change Cycles. Option to reset the allowed number of name changes every X days.
- Visible Indication. Option to set the user's custom title to display their previous name for X days in order to allow all members to keep track.
- Previous Name Changes/Requests Information. Moderators may view the details of previous name change requests. Approved, Denied, and those Pending Approval requests, all display their relevant information in an overlay.
- ACP User Edit Previous Names. The user edit page in the Admin Control Panel (ACP) displays a list of previous names held by that user.
- Create Polls Permission to limit who may create polls by user group or node.
- Add Poll to existing thread. Permission to allow thread authors to add a poll to the their threads at a later date (now default in XF 1.4).
- Edit Poll. Poll creators can now edit their polls as long as no votes have been cast (now default in XF 1.4).
- Optional Time Limit permission on editing thread titles.
- Separate Title and Post edit time limits. Option to allow the editing of thread titles even when the time limit for editing posts has expired.
- Lock / Unlock own thread. Permission to allow thread authors to lock/unlock their own threads. User cannot unlock threads locked by a moderator.
- More Options... Thread authors may edit the title and prefix, lock/unlock, or add a poll to their threads by editing the first post and selecting the 'More Options...' button.
- Per user message/threads per page:
- Must add a custom user field for each one with the ids "useress_messagesPerPage" and "useress_threadsPerPage". These should be single line text boxes with "Number" as the Value Match Requirement.
- Limited User Upgrades
- You can now limit how many of each user group upgrade is available. Once the maximum has been purchased, they'll be hidden from users that don't already own it.
- This add-on does not alter the XenForo xf_post or xf_thread MySQL tables, which means it can easily be installed on large boards.
See the FAQ for various hint & tips for SQL database indexes to add.
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.
User Essentials 2.7.1
Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.