User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 2.8.4

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

XF2 Update notice

User Essentials For XF2 is nearly done.

All valid licence holders will be eligible for a free upgrade, and XF1 and XF2 versions will be available from the same licence.

User Essentials For XF2 has following requirements:
  • php 5.6+
  • To upgrade to User Essentials for XF2 from User Essentials for XF1, the minimum version supported is v2.7.0
    • If you have an older version of User Essentials, but have upgraded to XF2 please contact me!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

2.8.0 - Feature update

• When an admin views an account, try to update last activity to ensure it is effective rather than waiting for the cron task
  • Display last recent activity in the user approval queue
  • Allow a username change to be marked as private
    • New permission: "[UserEss] - Edit user name change privacy"
    • Can only be viewed by admin/moderator or the user, not other users or guests
  • Option to prevent admins changing the primary user group
  • Allow admins to see per-user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XF2 version
  • Should be mostly feature complete
Todo:
  • Requires building screenshots of features
  • Some additional features still in development
  • Feedback on any missed functionality or bugs

Was there some more text you ment to add?
Yes lmao xD
  • Custom User Upgrade Amounts. By setting the upgrade price to 0, you can allow the user to pay any price for the upgrade.
This is a nice feature. I like the idea of having a "Pay what you wish" type system. However, is there a way to set a minimum?

@Xon ... I am a Feminist, I want to live in a world where "nope" means "nope"... ;)

If this is the permission setting...

tags_permissions.webp

...you shouldnt see this in another user's profile...

edit_tags_widget.webp

...and this should never be allowed...

member_tags_edit.webp

-–––– ....unless you are okay if other users add tags to your profile and calling you names....

:)

@Xon it looks like that anyone who is a "Moderator" as a board role can automatically approve username changes even if they do not have that explicit permissions set for them. I found this when a moderator just changed (and approved) his own name even when only admins have the permission to approve it.

Top Bottom