User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 2.8.4

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Can you please add the permission which users can bypass the new thread moderation ?

(So, these users thread will not go to moderation even forum needs moderation of every new thread too)

After upgrade latest version of xenforo (v1.5.7), username change requests can't approve on moderation queue. When i click the status as "approve" then "save" button, page is refreshing only. Can you please fix this ? @Daniel Hood

After upgrade latest version of xenforo (v1.5.7), username change requests can't approve on moderation queue. When i click the status as "approve" then "save" button, page is refreshing only. Can you please fix this ? @Daniel Hood
I'm currently evaluating each add-on for bugfixes required, but there is quite a few so it will take some time.

I have a not currently active licence. With the recent owner change, how much will be the licence renewal?
I will be respecting the existing licencing terms.

@Xon
If we have an expired license can we renew it for the renewal price, or are we required to purchase a new one at $45/pop.
I have expired licenses for User, Mod and Conversation Essentials.

@Xon
If we have an expired license can we renew it for the renewal price, or are we required to purchase a new one at $45/pop.
I have expired licenses for User, Mod and Conversation Essentials.
For the record; I'm not 100% sure how Xen Product Manager behaves w.r.t to that.

Just a reminder of some bugs/missing features:

+Reminder: "Starred Conversations" need the conversation wrapper... :p

User Profile Tagging: The user tag section in the sidebar is a template mod... but I need to style the section of the User Tags. It would be great if this can be a template instead of a template mod in future releases.

EDIT: for clarification: I want to change classes, not CSS only.

Plus a bug posted in Tag Essentials accidentally because it has to do with the preview tool tips but is a User Essentials feature:
First time I added tags to the user profile view page. It seems that the "previews" tooltip is failing to load. The tooltip does not popup and the browser console debugger gives the following error:

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/members/search-tags?tag=administrationpreview

tag name = "administration"

Thanks for looking into it. These bugs are long unresolved.

Plus a bug posted in Tag Essentials accidentally because it has to do with the preview tool tips but is a User Essentials feature:

I've added those onto the bug report forum of my site

Feature Request: Allow users to change their D.O.B.
All the change requests drive me nuts even though it doesn't actually affect anything.

Reactions: Xon

Any news here?

The above mentioned bugs are now unresolved since February.

Any news here?

The above mentioned bugs are now unresolved since February.
Apologies, I've been slowly working through the backlog of issues with the various paid add-ons and doing maintenance work on my free add-ons too.

I would like to point out is has been since late May since I took over this add-on, but it has slipped down the priority list. I will be looking at what I have planned next and available resources/time to make sure this add-on updated.

Top Bottom