UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
We’re using the Styler and Color Options.

When someone chooses a Color Option and then chooses a Styler background colour, the Color Option background colour takes precedence once the page is refreshed.

Is there a way to make the Styler background colour appear instead?

Code:
<span
data-si-tooltip="Body background color"
data-si-type="color"
data-si-value="{%bodyBackgroundColor%}"
data-si-change='{ "{%bodyBackgroundColor_elements%}":"background-color"}'
>
</span>

Just for reference, we are not expecting an apology from anyone. I am grateful for anyone who throws an issue out there as we will act to fix it.

And we are waiting on the 1.5.1.0 release to see if this google cache issue is indeed something wrong with UI.X. So far no proof I've been able to gather.

And until the thread dies down if you need immediate support, create a ticket, as its easy to miss a post here.

Any idea on how to inline tag in a row like default xf instead of a column which is taking lot of space.
@Mike Creuzer

upload_2015-10-12_15-30-6-png.119117

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B. @Martok @RoldanLT @DRaver
After re-enabling WF on the homepage for my forum, I notice the Google cache is back to being screwed up. I also see seniorgamers.net cache is screwed up. Same thing with all pages that have WF enabled ( I have a few) This is as on October 15th.

This could be due to fact that an important part of the style was temporarily unavailable when Google bot crawled, so I dont know if it affected all, but could have impacted quite a few. Does ui.x make some server calls or anything overall?

I just want the problem gone. I am not looking to blame UI.x, But yes, I want to identify the the source of the problem, only so I can fix it. Thanks!

This is my robots.txt currently

Code:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /members/
Disallow: /posts/
Disallow: /login/
Disallow: /register/
Disallow: /admin.php
Disallow: /ajax/
Disallow: /misc/contact/
Disallow: /conversations/
Disallow: /help/
Disallow: /internal_data/
Disallow: /library/
Disallow: /search/
Disallow: /lost-password/
Disallow: /account/
Disallow: /goto/

Last edited:
This is the date I see but the issue is still there.

After re-enabling WF on the homepage for my forum, I notice the Google cache is back to being screwed up. I also see seniorgamers.net cache is screwed up. Same thing with all pages that have WF enabled ( I have a few) This is as on October 15th.

Oh dear. What a shame you can't keep this civil, throwing insults and swearing on the forums. Grow up.

The problem was Google Web Cache. It's pretty much been shown to be the case by all of the other posts in this thread.

Hey @Martok

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am ready for your apologies :)

This could be due to fact that an important part of the style was temporarily unavailable when Google bot crawled, so I dont know if it affected all, but could have impacted quite a few. Does ui.x make some server calls or anything overall?

As I say, that is the problem !!! No Google Cache bug pah :cool:

Reactions: RDR
Indeed. Keep it civil, drop the insults and the passive aggressiveness. Focus on the issue not the people.

For some reason sticky nav is not working on my mobile device. If I resize my browser window on my computer, it works. If I try testing the site on my iPhone, it doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

For some reason sticky nav is not working on my mobile device. If I resize my browser window on my computer, it works. If I try testing the site on my iPhone, it doesn't. What am I doing wrong?
Maybe an issue with the iPhone browser? It works fine for me, using mobile chrome

There's a setting in Style Properties > [UI.X] Global Settings

upload_2015-10-16_14-57-29.webp

Try unticking it to see if it solves the issue.

What browser and iOS version are you using?
While we're at it, brand mark shows in nav bar when resized on browser on computer but not on iPhone either.... it SHOULD show the full logo until I scroll, at which point it switches to brand mark on nav bar and nav bar should be sticky.

Top Bottom