UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
If you prefer to put it in General Settings, HTML you can....

But then you need to go to the "Body" option below it, and remove the color to make it transparent for the Background value.

If you prefer to put it in General Settings, HTML you can....

But then you need to go to the "Body" option below it, and remove the color to make it transparent for the Background value.
Thats what initially threw me the first time i customized this style to suit my taste.

Anyone in the know care to explain how i would go about using a css gradient for the Category Strip? I doubt the technique would be exclusive to this style. So even a link to a tut here would be helpful.

I am glad to hear, that most users did not have huge problems with the actual version of UI.X and the new XF 1.3.

I did not update our UI.X theme since 1.2.3 because I am going to wait for the release version of XF 1.3 and will update everything after that. There are too many modified sub themes I made to our UI.X, so that I am a little bit nervous. :p

I am glad to hear, that most users did not have huge problems with the actual version of UI.X and the new XF 1.3.

I did not update our UI.X theme since 1.2.3 because I am going to wait for the release version of XF 1.3 and will update everything after that. There are too many modified sub themes I made to our UI.X, so that I am a little bit nervous. :p
You won't have to worry too much I don't think, there really weren't that many outdated templates and our update should fix most of them, depending on how much you customized the templates.

The 1.2.3/4 versions of UI.X were huge versions, I don't foresee such a huge release for a while, we'll just fine tune the features we have and introduce a few every now and again.

Alright, that's cool. I don't want the background to work on the Responsive version of the site, any way to do this? Perhaps @Audentio would know.

Alright, that's cool. I don't want the background to work on the Responsive version of the site, any way to do this? Perhaps @Audentio would know.
To turn off the image, you could do something like this:

Code:
@media (max-width: 319px) {
body {background-image: none;}
}

Which will remove the body tag background image at 320px device width.

FYI, these are the templates that have changed between UI.X 1.2.4.0 and XenForo 1.3 RC1

PAGE_CONTAINER
footer
helper_login_form
quick_reply

Automatic merging isn't possible, but I haven't noticed any problems with using the style.

To turn off the image, you could do something like this:

Code:
@media (max-width: 319px) {
body {background-image: none;}
}

Which will remove the body tag background image at 320px device width.
@Audentio Just tried that. Also tried editing it to the default responsive side (800px), didn't work.

Hey Audientio, do you have any gradient css code that could be used for the navbar tabs (inactive and hover, not the active).

You won't have to worry too much I don't think, there really weren't that many outdated templates and our update should fix most of them, depending on how much you customized the templates.

The 1.2.3/4 versions of UI.X were huge versions, I don't foresee such a huge release for a while, we'll just fine tune the features we have and introduce a few every now and again.

Thank you very much for the hint. It is not only the theme. There are different plugins which I use at the moment as well, so that I think that it will be a good idea to update everything after the release of xF 1.3. Yesterday I started to make some tests on my copied admin board and till now everything looks fine. ;)

hello, would like to clarify something before I purchase this theme.
I would like to remove the entire logo header from the top of the page:

2014-03-08 11.01.55 am.webp

I would like top navigation then followed straight away by the breadcrumbs

Before: 2014-03-08 11.01.34 am.webp

After: aaa.webp

Is this possible? Sorry if it's been asked before, can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks!!

hello, would like to clarify something before I purchase this theme.

View attachment 68955

I would like top navigation then followed straight away by the breadcrumbs

Before: View attachment 68959

After: View attachment 68958

Is this possible? Sorry if it's been asked before, can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks!!

Yes, you can do that, there is a setting to move the navigation to the top of the page. TO remove the logo, you will need to add a simple line of CSS:

Code:
#logo{display: none;}

And thats it! And if you get stuck, we can answer your questions! :)

Hey Audientio, do you have any gradient css code that could be used for the navbar tabs (inactive and hover, not the active).
I recommend using this: http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/

Then use the style properties header and navigation as well global settings navigation nav link style properties. If you have questions on something specific feel free to create a ticket, if you post here I can answer if it is general enough.

View attachment 68955
TO remove the logo, you will need to add a simple line of CSS:
Code:
#logo{display: none;}

When doing this, the count alerts for 'alerts' and 'inbox' are out of sight, above the browser 'viewport' (correct phrase?).
How would we do it so that the alert/inbox counts can still be seen?

Screenshot_2014-03-03-12-31-20.webp

Top Bottom