UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
It pulls from I believe board URL. You'd need to make a template change to change the URL.

Hi there sure! Just create a ticket at audentio.com with your FTP details and admin account access to your XenForo and I will get it installed right away!

The board URL links to our community. The full logo links to stratics.com/community, but when you scroll down and see the small icon, it links to stratics.com.

Apologies, this is probably obvious to everyone. Have some templates that cannot be automatically merged. I see red and green amendments to templates. My template structure is set this way:

UI.X
>Child UI.X
>>Quark
>>>Edited quark
>>Antiquark
>>>Edited Antiquark

Some changes were made to the child UI.X, but it's templates in the parent that apparently need to be merged.

templates_zpsc541152e.png

Is it possible to hide some tabs in the navigation bar and display them again when the navBar is fixed at the top of the screen scrolling down the page?

Hi,

Is there a quick way to restore the default colors of UI.X? I have messed up the colors, and when I use the restore function in the color palette I dont get the default UI.X colors.

Apologies, this is probably obvious to everyone. Have some templates that cannot be automatically merged.
Not obvious to me either ;) Glad I tried this on my dev forum first...

I've been getting this issue on 1.3 RC1 except I can auto merge all but PAGE_CONTAINER & footer. I did ask in the support forum and Mike suggested I need to determine what has changed and manually edit them, but to be honest I'm a bit lost on that...

Screenies below...

PAGE_CONTAINER shows
upload_2014-3-1_15-22-32.webp

footer shows
upload_2014-3-1_15-22-32.webp

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-1_15-23-24.webp
    upload_2014-3-1_15-23-24.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
Where do I set the CSS styling for hyperlinks? Here is what my output HTML code is:
HTML:
<span style="color: #ff0000"><span style="color: #ff0000"><a href="http://www.chocmill.com.au/index1.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="proxy.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chocmill.com.au%2Findex1.html&amp;hash=f7cc210bd1a9723dc69dde77eaf1cf1c" rel="nofollow">Chocolate Mill</a></span> </span>
.... and the hyperlink is too close in colour and style to the body text and is almost impossible to see.
Source: http://netrider.net.au/threads/chocolate-run-sunday-09-march-2014.178138/

Apologies, this is probably obvious to everyone. Have some templates that cannot be automatically merged. I see red and green amendments to templates. My template structure is set this way:

UI.X
>Child UI.X
>>Quark
>>>Edited quark
>>Antiquark
>>>Edited Antiquark

Some changes were made to the child UI.X, but it's templates in the parent that apparently need to be merged.

Your structure is correct. If they cannot be automatically merged that essentially means there is something UI.X changes that XenForo 1.3 also changes, and they are different enough where the system feels human eyes should be involved. I will have this ready for 1.3, already do. Everything is in place just have to release.

Is it possible to hide some tabs in the navigation bar and display them again when the navBar is fixed at the top of the screen scrolling down the page?
Yes, can be done. I add a class to header when the sticky navigation is "currently running" or active.

For example:

Code:
#header.activeHeaderSticky li.members {display: none !important;}

Will hide the members tab when the navigation is sticky. If you wanted to hide members UNTIL the navigation became sticky it would require the opposite, like this:

Code:
#header li.members {display: none !important;}
#header.activeHeaderSticky li.members {display: list-item !important;}

Hi,

Is there a quick way to restore the default colors of UI.X? I have messed up the colors, and when I use the restore function in the color palette I dont get the default UI.X colors.

I would just install UI.X again and compare. I can post the variables here if you want though, would just have to type out the values.

Not obvious to me either ;) Glad I tried this on my dev forum first...

I've been getting this issue on 1.3 RC1 except I can auto merge all but PAGE_CONTAINER & footer. I did ask in the support forum and Mike suggested I need to determine what has changed and manually edit them, but to be honest I'm a bit lost on that...

Screenies below...

PAGE_CONTAINER shows
View attachment 68398

footer shows
View attachment 68398

Since we haven't released the 1.3 version yet, that would explain why it isn't 1.3 supported. I have all the leg work done, just need to release :) Since things are going along smoothly I figured I wait until the official release which, if everything goes well for XenForo I could see it being no more than a week or two.

Since we haven't released the 1.3 version yet, that would explain why it isn't 1.3 supported. I have all the leg work done, just need to release :) Since things are going along smoothly I figured I wait until the official release which, if everything goes well for XenForo I could see it being no more than a week or two.
Clearly I got carried away by seeing other sites visit running UI.X on 1.3... Ho hum, will sit back and twiddle me thumbs and wait for release day like a good boy ;)

Clearly I got carried away by seeing other sites visit running UI.X on 1.3... Ho hum, will sit back and twiddle me thumbs and wait for release day like a good boy ;)
Sorry :P. I release all my themes the same day so I prefer to do it as little as possible. If I thought the release would be a month away I'd do it now, but I have a strong feeling it won't be far along.

Hi,

I have two questions:

1) I want to change the icons in the side bar (I use widgets framework). How do I do this? See attachment.

2) When I look at pictures in posts some of the buttons are missing. Is this something I can fix by using the color palette? How? See attachment.

Thank you. Great theme :)

bilder.webp sidebar.webp

I've had a ticket for days with no response. :(

Trying to get the theme to work with forum tabs. Worked fine with my previous styles, but stopped working with this one. When you click on the tabs, nothing shows up except for the top one, rest are blank.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/forum-list-tabs-by-waindigo.1476/

I've answered this one a few times.
Screenshot_1.webp

Disable your "Collapsible Nodes" in the style.

I posted the answer in the add-on thread as well.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/forum-list-tabs-by-waindigo.45429/page-8#post-724518

Top Bottom