UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Yep I double and triple check but I missed half the styler. Not to worry it will still work fine, but Ill make the fix. Missing some styler and some other icons.

Did you upgrade to 1.2.4? This is not a bug, just need to reset the category style properties.

Sadly I can see our theme is not fully rtl supported. The bugs reported such as yours have been minor but I will get them fixe asap. We will work on this my apologies.
I hv upgraded to 1.3 xf,how to reset category styling ?

Hi,

Thanks for the update - works great.

I'm trying to reduce the font size for the responsive style. I'm using:

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) {
        .nodeTitle {
        font-size: 9px;
        }
    }
</xen:if>

It's not working correctly. Any ideas?

Can I just point out that 11px is not a wise combination with the open sans font because l's and i's and the capital variants of these all look identical, at least in chrome on windows. 12px however resolves this issue.

I would not mention and do so only because it seems default on my version.

I was using the last release of UIX, heavily customized. It is set up as a child theme of the UIX. If I upgrade my board to 1.3, can I simply upgrade the parent UIX theme?

I was using the last release of UIX, heavily customized. It is set up as a child theme of the UIX. If I upgrade my board to 1.3, can I simply upgrade the parent UIX theme?
Yes, and then you'll need to review the differences between yours and the parent UI.X. Depending upon your level of customisation, you will hopefully be able to merge many of teh changes automatically but there may be a small (or significant) amount that you will need to manually review and apply

You should be making any changes on a child of the UI.X theme, not on the theme itself. Thereby upgrading the UI.X theme doesn't wipe out those changes.
how i can upgrade the style without losing the edit i make like the footer text - name of site , etc
=( last time i did that every thing deleted and start do them one by one again
As @dknife so wisely put, you should never make any changes to the skin itself. If you do, XenForo has no way of differentiating MY changes from YOUR changes (as far as style properties go, and this theme relies HEAVILY on style properties).

You can read more about it here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/

As @dknife so wisely put, you should never make any changes to the skin itself. If you do, XenForo has no way of differentiating MY changes from YOUR changes (as far as style properties go, and this theme relies HEAVILY on style properties).

You can read more about it here: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/proper-theme-installation-upgrading-and-usage.2942/

so i need to upload the version then make a child for that version and edit the child and when i need to upgrade i will just upgrade the parent right ??

so i need to upload the version then make a child for that version and edit the child and when i need to upgrade i will just upgrade the parent right ??
It is up to you how you do it. Depending on the number of customizations you've made, you'll want to:

1. Install UI.X Fresh
2. Create a child theme of UI.X
3. Bring over the changes from your current theme to this new child of UI.X

I know I say this a lot in this thread, but every theme designer should be having you do this.

It is up to you how you do it. Depending on the number of customizations you've made, you'll want to:

1. Install UI.X Fresh
2. Create a child theme of UI.X
3. Bring over the changes from your current theme to this new child of UI.X

I know I say this a lot in this thread, but every theme designer should be having you do this.

:p i ask here bcuz know one answer my ticket ^_^ i list all my question there but no answer so i right them here

anyway thanks i will do this
most template modification i make an addon for them so i don't bother my self with them to much but for style properties this the issue only for me

:p i ask here bcuz know one answer my ticket ^_^ i list all my question there but no answer so i right them here

anyway thanks i will do this
most template modification i make an addon for them so i don't bother my self with them to much but for style properties this the issue only for me
We get dozens of tickets a day I get to them as fast as I can and 99/100 it is within 24 hours. But I apologize.

Could he export the current theme to XML, reset everything and upgrade the UI.X, create a Child and import that XML to the child?

We get dozens of tickets a day I get to them as fast as I can and 99/100 it is within 24 hours. But I apologize.
np
BTW !! the color option after i choose the color and refresh the page its back =( to the default color

with AD Style even when i click the save it doesn't do any thing !! and doesn't save what i choose =(

Seems this version is pulling backgrounds from the Body settings opposed to HTML as it did in the previous version.

Seems this version is pulling backgrounds from the Body settings opposed to HTML as it did in the previous version.
I do not recall it ever pulling from the html background. If yours did, you can simply put @html.background-color instead of @body.background-color in the AD Styler > Body Background Color field.

Top Bottom