UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Im back!
At first thank you for your help. But I have the next "problem". Ive enabled the welcome box. Now I want that if someone click on the register button (
4a50c113ee.png
) the login_bar appears. Actually the same as on the normal sign in button.
c89734a114.png

This is possible. You would need to make a template edit though. Do you want me to write this up?

Any ETA for Drift style @Audentio ? :(

It is just about done. Just giving it some more detail, doing the dark version, and releasing.

Reactions: rdn
It was planned to become a child style of UI.X if I'm not mistaken.

For those of us that continually check this thread for bug reports, issues, etc... coming back to see questions about other styles isn't fun. Each "child" still has it's own area.

You are using his design as a base though...

Can you not just add , "modified/customized by .........." after the copyright?
Either is fine. My question is more so how much flexibility we have with adjusting the language and adding to the language. I planned to add that as well, but wanted to make sure we can.

That isn't a theme related issue. Not entirely sure what causes that, I've seen sites where right when you login it gives you a security issue but if you continue on you never see the error again. Something Id ask XenForo about :).
ok but u didnt answer the issue here =(

there is issue with mobiles =( the editor doesn't load !! so i cant reply to pm or make post or any thing =(

BTW i have this issue from my phone , some member have this issue in there pc !!

Yeh, as Matt said his is working fine on mobile and I've had no complaints yet. If it is only happening on UI.X it might be something I can look and and see if it is in fact the cause.

No matter what I do I can not get the AD Styler to work. Clicking the link just acts as another to the top link. On the one site I did actually get it to load it loaded at the top off the page.

Yes I have uploaded all the files. Many times in fact. I would upload, visit index, do a hard browser refresh to reload js, see it didn't work, remove them and upload again.

No matter what I do I can not get the AD Styler to work. Clicking the link just acts as another to the top link. On the one site I did actually get it to load it loaded at the top off the page.

Yes I have uploaded all the files. Many times in fact. I would upload, visit index, do a hard browser refresh to reload js, see it didn't work, remove them and upload again.
The styler is touchy, it just is by design. It should work out of the box, no one has said it hasnt yet. But create a ticket and Ill take a look at your installation.

I just updated UI.X and it was almost seamless, however I have a little issue with the member profile page in medium responsive. This is what happens on a smartphone when you turn it sideways:

Image 27.gif

Heres what it looks like when holding it vertical:

Image 26.gif

Notice the resolutions at the top of both photos. What I would like is for in medium responsive for the info block and the follow block to have a width of 100% so it stretchs fluid across the screen and for the avatar to be centered and to have a set width

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the help with putting adsense in next to the logo.

I now need to move my 'Log in or Sign Up' loginbarhandle.

It currently is covering my AdSense - which is not allowed. I want to keep adsense in this space and I want to add a small header like the one below to put the login bar into.

Here's how mine looks:

Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 23.07.43.webp

Please can you help - I need to to look more like this - in its own container so it doesn't cover adsense.Screen Shot 2014-03-16 at 23.09.31.webp

I just updated UI.X and it was almost seamless, however I have a little issue with the member profile page in medium responsive. This is what happens on a smartphone when you turn it sideways:

View attachment 69756

Heres what it looks like when holding it vertical:

View attachment 69757

Notice the resolutions at the top of both photos. What I would like is for in medium responsive for the info block and the follow block to have a width of 100% so it stretchs fluid across the screen and for the avatar to be centered and to have a set width
Hmm, it doesnt do that on my installation. Want to create a ticket with a link?
Hi, thanks for the help with putting adsense in next to the logo.

I now need to move my 'Log in or Sign Up' loginbarhandle.

It currently is covering my AdSense - which is not allowed. I want to keep adsense in this space and I want to add a small header like the one below to put the login bar into.

Here's how mine looks:

View attachment 69769

Please can you help - I need to to look more like this - in its own container so it doesn't cover adsense.View attachment 69770
It doesn't do it like avforums does, but I did add a setting to help this. Its in Style properties > UI.X Global settings > Move login/register link to visitor tabs

Back
Top Bottom