UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello @Audentio

How to change default Widget font awasome with 1.3 ?

Before i use html for widget title, example : <i class="fa fa-users"></i>Members online

image1.webp image2.webp

Last edited:
Hey @Audentio ,

I noticed one of my custom addons wasn't selecting the tab when viewing the page. I had our developer look into it and he found the following:

PHP:
<xen:if is="@uix_removeTabLinks">PopupClosed<xen:else />{xen:if $extraTab.selected, 'selected', 'PopupClosed'}</xen:if>

I hope this is helpful for your future release.
Long time, but got this fixed. Thanks for posting it.

Hello, all. I am Tyler, a member of the @Audentio team. I am happy to inform you all that any work on UI.X for a 1.2.4 release is in fact finished. However, we are still working on upgrading our other products that are built on UI.X. For the sake of avoiding mass confusion, we plan on releasing all of the products at once. A release in the first half of next week is most likely. Thanks you all for your patience!

Hi, Sheldon. Tyler here (member of the @Audentio Design team). I've made a fix for this. Here's a preview. Look for a release in first half of next week.

View attachment 64607

Is there a reason it cannot go back to how it was displayed before the "home icon" additions, like it was here?

Screenshot_5.webp

That looks immensely better that what is shown now. It gave it much better definition that the light border around the edge.

Is there a reason it cannot go back to how it was displayed before the "home icon" additions, like it was here?

View attachment 64608

That looks immensely better that what is shown now. It gave it much better definition that the light border around the edge.
All that will be required is the addition of a padding-left on @navTabs via the style properties. The first navTab should automatically un-round once that padding is added :).

Pretty sure I'm going to pick up a copy of UI.X and try to pull off a (and fail) a @Sheldon move and customize it to my site. lol. But from the designs he's done, I'm sure its highly extensible. :) The default style just leaves me wanting more on my site. lol

Pretty sure I'm going to pick up a copy of UI.X and try to pull off a (and fail) a @Sheldon move and customize it to my site. lol. But from the designs he's done, I'm sure its highly extensible. :) The default style just leaves me wanting more on my site. lol
We're hoping that people find the theme to be an easy to use styling framework. My first suggestion is to start toggling the custom style properties right out of the box. Try playing around with some of the settings: collapsible nodes, side-by-side nodes, collapsible sidebar, navigation at top, covered style, sticky header, search position, the extended footer, gutter width, fixed vs fluid width. Then get into the nitty gritty aesthetic stuff via the standard style properties and custom css templates.

The UI.X Challenge: try creating something unique in 30 minutes! (y)

Top Bottom