UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Dammit, you just shattered my dream :'( Well, I can't wait anymore =p
It is tough getting everything wrapped up. Do many features and we test every one before releasing.

I made some vast improvements to the javascript as well. For example, the fixed navigation goes away on mobile landscape views. And the responsive navigation checks don't have to be called nearly as many times as before. Plus it is all minified.

Audentio submitted a new resource:

UI.X - From Audentio Design

Read more about this resource...

Hi there,

Thank you for this theme, it is great.

One issue I'm having is when the header / menu is set to fixed, if you click a forum category link, it jumps you down but the menu covers the top of the page / title / top link. Which is disorientating. Is there a way I can fix this so that the page takes into account the size of the fixed menu?

Also, is there a known way of replacing the 'Home' link in the menu with an image logo?

Thanks,

You know why when I wrote in my shoutbox its lag ?
and when I use another theme there with no lag

I found this is because of my webkit-animation (CSS) for my logo was bug :D

Thank you anyway for your reply;)

I have a question, how to change the delay before the navBar become sticky in the top of the screen? I would like it to be sticky as soon as I scroll down because my navBar become invisible too much time :/

I have a question, how to change the delay before the navBar become sticky in the top of the screen? I would like it to be sticky as soon as I scroll down because my navBar become invisible too much time :/
I *think* I fixed this in the next release. If you are talking about the javascript being slow. If you are talking about something else, please elaborate.
Do you know how I can fix the issue I have now, with the stuck menu overlapping titles and content? E.g. if you click on a Category title link.
Hi there, can you send us a screen?

Top Bottom