UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I think tomorrow will be an awesome day ;) I'm preparing the field for the next update ^^
6k4g1.png

Picked up my copy just now. Will install it tonight on my dev board and start customizing it for my board. Lets see how this turns out... (hint: Probably badly. lol)

Hey all time for a brief update.

Again, as @brstm said, we've finished absolutely everything on my list for this launch. xenBlock is almost done, then its on to Quark/Class/xenSplash/Peachy/and all the rest. I'm hoping we get it done this week. I'm very excited for the release, so many features. Here is a screenshot of 3 new, minor, features:

1. Retina friendly icons/New icon set
2. Thread coloring (deleted/moderated/pinned) with style properties
3. Rounded navtabs for all views

Picked up my copy just now. Will install it tonight on my dev board and start customizing it for my board. Lets see how this turns out... (hint: Probably badly. lol)
Thanks for your support! Post pics if you get time! :D

Attachments

• preview_threadlist.webp
    preview_threadlist.webp
    51 KB · Views: 79
Hey all time for a brief update.

Again, as @brstm said, we've finished absolutely everything on my list for this launch. xenBlock is almost done, then its on to Quark/Class/xenSplash/Peachy/and all the rest. I'm hoping we get it done this week. I'm very excited for the release, so many features. Here is a screenshot of 3 new, minor, features:

1. Retina friendly icons/New icon set
2. Thread coloring (deleted/moderated/pinned) with style properties
3. Rounded navtabs for all views

Thanks for your support! Post pics if you get time! :D
Looks great! I just sent in a ticket for my custom work, can't wait to get this rolling! I have 3 forums (1 big board) now but also expanding to 3 more.

Thanks

:cautious: As if it'll look good enough for me to want to do that! lol. I'm sure it'll be weeks before I like anything I do.

Hehe I'm sure it'll look great :D And I can relate! I love designing and working for other people, but when it is my own project it always takes me forever.

Looks great! I just sent in a ticket for my custom work, can't wait to get this rolling! I have 3 forums (1 big board) now but also expanding to 3 more.

Thanks

Great, I see the ticket will respond to it as soon as I can. We are bit backed up on tickets lately. Thanks!

Yes I left that intentionally. I also left profile photos square. If people want those changed we can hold a vote :p

Hello! :) When the update comes out, how does it work with the customisations I've made, will it be easy to update without losing those?

I'll share some screen grabs of the site I'm working on. I'm really pleased with what I have created using your theme.

If they're style customizations then it shouldn't really be a problem given the XF parent/child theme system?

Hello! :) When the update comes out, how does it work with the customisations I've made, will it be easy to update without losing those?

I'll share some screen grabs of the site I'm working on. I'm really pleased with what I have created using your theme.
Yeh, as @dknife said for the most part you should be OK. But also know that just doing a simple upgrade, you might not benefit from a lot of the features as they will be possibly turned off. Or just the opposite, some of the new features will clash with your customizations.

So my strongest recommendation is to install fresh, play around with that, and essentially port over your old customization. This is the last huge release for a while. For the most part, I couldn't improve upon some of these features if I wanted to, and that is saying a lot. So this isn't the norm, its just we kinda went feature-happy again :P All for the better, I promise.

I know I know, release all ready.

One more feature to keep you all satisfied, optional search button.

Attachments

• search_button.webp
    search_button.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: rdn
I think I found a bug:
If a plugin disables the breadcumb bar, the pagecontent is directly on the headermover. In the original xf style there is a margin between.

My members with "old" iPhones have the issue that they can't see the whole editor field if the navigation is fixed

responsive_iphone.webp

Is there a work-around? Like if clicking into the editor field to disable the fixed navigation? Or if that's not possible, to disable the fixed navigation on iphones only, not on ipads etc.

Top Bottom