UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Having an issue with the login handle staying behind the search bar...

Screenshot_4.webp

(The top blue part is the bottom of my browser, nothing to do with the theme itself)

Also... the design changes a bit

Previous:
Screenshot_5.webp

BETA
Screenshot_6.webp

This is obviously with "Home" turned off. Somehow, it should still replicate that look when not having "home".
Screenshot_7.webp

Just looks sorta unfinished.

I helped @ggace install a CDN on his site, and I realized the styler does not work any more.

That site you linked earlier in the thread, does not really help a lot.

Would it work if all the files involving the styler were linked using absolute paths in the templates instead of relative, so it doesn't use the CDN?

Not sure why but none the control buttons show up for me on the adstyler, Its set as style by itself and i have cleaned all CDN cache.

Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 11.14.49.webp

Will get those looked at @Sheldon

Not sure why but none the control buttons show up for me on the adstyler, Its set as style by itself and i have cleaned all CDN cache.

View attachment 64146
That there is a bug which is fixed in the next release.

I helped @ggace install a CDN on his site, and I realized the styler does not work any more.

That site you linked earlier in the thread, does not really help a lot.

Would it work if all the files involving the styler were linked using absolute paths in the templates instead of relative, so it doesn't use the CDN?
As far as I know, the styler doest work with CDNs as per @MattW 's findings. Did you say you were able to fix it with absolute paths?

We will migrate to xf next weekend. Our dev is currently on 1.2.2. Does this style already work with 1.2.4 or should i go on 1.2.3?

We will migrate to xf next weekend. Our dev is currently on 1.2.2. Does this style already work with 1.2.4 or should i go on 1.2.3?
Officially it supports 1.2.3 until later this week, but it will work just fine with 1.2.4, the only main thing that is changed is they add html support for ".jsOnly" and ".JsOnly" in page_container. In summary, it will work just fine if you go with 1.2.4.

And again, I'm showing a bug free product as per those who have beta-ed the product, so a release is going to happen ASAP.

Top Bottom