UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The beta has been mailed out! Send me a PM if you want in on the goodness :D

Looking very nice. Here it is on my DEV site (excuse the issue with some images not loading correctly). Just needs some customisation and bling for me ;)

First quick-look feedback: Can the social icons and the credit etc. below it be moved into a 2nd row of the extended footer?

screenshot.webp

Last edited:
Looking very nice. Here it is on my DEV site (excuse the issue with some images not loading correctly). Just needs some customisation and bling for me ;)

First quick-look feedback: Can the social icons and the credit etc. below it be moved into a 2nd row of the extended footer?

View attachment 63957
Lookin good!

And yes can be, just not as a default setting. I know its something that will be common, but with all the functionality we've built in the social media icons, having them in the extended footer is not possible simply because the content of each footer column is html/text only, no XenForo code.

Any clearer picture on the release date?
Well, no one has reported anything cept the one minor thing from Sheldon, so if I don't hear anything back today, we'll get started on updating the sub-products. Which shouldn't take all that long. I could release UI.X before that, but I don't want to cause trouble for those using sub-products. A week if all goes well.
@Audentio

I sent you my email and didn't get my copy :(
I can't wait
Gotcha! Sorry.

Hi, I'm just wondering if this style supports the following add on fine.
  • Showcase
  • Xenporta
  • XenGallery
  • XenZine Articles
Last up, would it be easy to add the following design edits (see image) where the slider gets hidden when the screen is smaller and the main forum is a set size with a background down each side, why the logo header has its own background.

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 21.46.40.webp

Hi, I'm just wondering if this style supports the following add on fine.
  • Showcase
  • Xenporta
  • XenGallery
  • XenZine Articles
Last up, would it be easy to add the following design edits (see image) where the slider gets hidden when the screen is smaller and the main forum is a set size with a background down each side, why the logo header has its own background.

View attachment 64135
Hi there!

To my knowledge, all plugins work fine. Official support for XenMediaGallery and XenPorta when each respective new version is released. And again, no one has reported any major issues (that haven't been since fixed) with any of those plugins.

Easy is a relative term. UI.X is a framework and it's sole purpose is 'easy customization'. So my answer, albeit heavily biased, is that it is the best for making simple or advanced customizations. That was what it was built to do.

BETA-ers, any bugs you're finding? Otherwise we're off to get the other skins upgraded and launched!

I actually did a production upgrade because I'm wreckless like that lol. I've noticed one issue. My category titles are VERY skinny. Not sure why.Otaku Talk.webp

Just a small aesthetic ...
With 'Inline Category Node Descriptions' and 'Show category descriptions on hover' both active, and you have a node description that is longer than the width accommodates, the "..." at the end/RHS of the node block always remains.

With 'Inline Category Node Descriptions' and 'Show category descriptions on hover' both active, and you have a node description that is longer than the width accommodates, the "..." at the end/RHS of the node block always remains.
Thanks for pointing that out, that is why my category titles looked so skinny.

Oh so what is happening exactly? Could you send me a screen?

Sidebar remove toggle also breaks on XenPorta. Not sure if XenPorta issue or just general issue.
Take a wild guess :p. Ill take a look.

Thanks guys, let me know if you find any bugs!

Top Bottom