UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Outstanding work! Thanks. We bought and cutomized it for our relaunch on the 27th.
One question, how does the brand free option work? Can't figure it out.

Bildschirmfoto 2013-12-10 um 09.11.16.webp

Bildschirmfoto 2013-12-18 um 16.35.23.webp

Not sure if this is the right place to report bug but, anyway, here is what I took as one:
I am trying to fill the header block (and only the header block) with an image background. In normal mode, it works flawless by filling the background informations in the style editor of the "Header and Navigation" section.
However, as soon as I check the covered style function, this image disappears. It seems the logoBlock div has a background color and it covers my Header background image. Naturally, I can add my image directly to the logoBlock through Extra.css but I find it is a small non-sense and make the things more difficult.

Not sure if this is the right place to report bug but, anyway, here is what I took as one:
I am trying to fill the header block (and only the header block) with an image background. In normal mode, it works flawless by filling the background informations in the style editor of the "Header and Navigation" section.
However, as soon as I check the covered style function, this image disappears. It seems the logoBlock div has a background color and it covers my Header background image. Naturally, I can add my image directly to the logoBlock through Extra.css but I find it is a small non-sense and make the things more difficult.
We add a background to cover style, as a design element. You'll need to just use an !important or something to overwrite that.
Outstanding work! Thanks. We bought and cutomized it for our relaunch on the 27th.
One question, how does the brand free option work? Can't figure it out.
Thanks for your purchase, glad you like it!

There is an option at audentio.com under your license manager to purchase branding free :) There are a few options there you can check out.

Okay, but it can be a good idea, for a next release, to add a checkbox allowing to activate or not this background color with the cover style :) ;)

Okay, but it can be a good idea, for a next release, to add a checkbox allowing to activate or not this background color with the cover style :) ;)
Yeh its not a bad idea, its just there are so many settings as is, I try to add as few as necessary. But yeh, will consider this!

There is an option at audentio.com under your license manager to purchase branding free :) There are a few options there you can check out.

We've already purchased branding free, set our URL but... We still see the branding in the footer.

I think I found a strange thing with UI.X. The option "Navigation Active Tab as Dropdown" is changing the PageContent a lot in comparison with when it's not activated.

5R1JZ.png

5R1Oh.png

Is it a bug or a choice of yours to remove the container in which all the rest of the forum is? If I were you with your skill etc... ( ;) ) I would just remove the tablinks (but keep the container) and of course, add an option to have the exactly design as now, with the tablinks or not.

Also, why not adding an option to be able to "switch on and off" the tablink directly in the navbar ?
You added this for categories, I think it would be great to have it for this bar too =D I use so much addons which have so many options inside that I can't afford to remove it totally, even with your option desactivated (for example, with XenMedio, I don't see the same option if I'm in the addon page or not.)

I hope you will understand what I tried to say :)

I think I found a strange thing with UI.X. The option "Navigation Active Tab as Dropdown" is changing the PageContent a lot in comparison with when it's not activated.

5R1JZ.png

5R1Oh.png

Is it a bug or a choice of yours to remove the container in which all the rest of the forum is? If I were you with your skill etc... ( ;) ) I would just remove the tablinks (but keep the container) and of course, add an option to have the exactly design as now, with the tablinks or not.

Also, why not adding an option to be able to "switch on and off" the tablink directly in the navbar ?
You added this for categories, I think it would be great to have it for this bar too =D I use so much addons which have so many options inside that I can't afford to remove it totally, even with your option desactivated (for example, with XenMedio, I don't see the same option if I'm in the addon page or not.)

I hope you will understand what I tried to say :)
At the time I wasnt thinking as clear as I'd like. Its tough to change it at this point in the game, its heavily integrated with the other products.

Is is possible at least to add the dropdown thing? I think it could be cool to have
Well, at the moment I don't think I have room to add that icon in. The navigation in general is so busy. It isn't a bad idea though, so definitely consider bugging us about it in the future.

For now, we have completely reconfigured the navigation to be MUCH easier to edit and control moving the background wrapper changes to a separate option. SO now when you click 'remove tab links' you literally just remove the tab links, as per your and a few other's suggestion. :) Progress at least!

Oh, and another feature added today: toggleable sidebar :D

I have a beta ready. Send me your email over PM if you want in. This is NOT compatible with the subproducts at the moment, and there are a few minor issues with the styler, but any help in testing this is much appreciated!

@Audentio Bought, opened support ticket but no reply yet!
Got a response to you :)

@Audentio I have notice one more thing, when i open the forum for first time then page load with image (layout) of the theme first then texts later with the interval of few millisecond. How can i optimise the theme. i was not facing the problem with default xenforo theme

Top Bottom