UI.X Classic Dark

UI.X Classic Dark [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Hi,

I have this theme and I'm having a logo issue. I found our original logo from 1998 in a jpg 350px X 150px. It looks fine on desktop but its all compressed on my iphone.

What do I set to fix this?

Hi,

I have this theme and I'm having a logo issue. I found our original logo from 1998 in a jpg 350px X 150px. It looks fine on desktop but its all compressed on my iphone.

What do I set to fix this?
Could you share a link to your board so I can see how it's rendering?

Ok, simple fix; just add this to extra.less:

CSS:
.p-nav-inner .p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    max-height: 34px;
    width: auto;
}

I opted to adjust your max height so more of it would be visible on mobile, but feel free to adjust that to your needs.

Ok, simple fix; just add this to extra.less:

CSS:
.p-nav-inner .p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    max-height: 34px;
    width: auto;
}

I opted to adjust your max height so more of it would be visible on mobile, but feel free to adjust that to your needs.
Awesome thanks.

Hi,

How do I get around my settings being overwritten on each update?

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 11.42.37 AM.webp

Also on one site I always seem to get outdated templates that won't merge. I get this message "No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible".
Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 11.42.55 AM.webp

Hi,

How do I get around my settings being overwritten on each update?

View attachment 297839

Also on one site I always seem to get outdated templates that won't merge. I get this message "No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible".
View attachment 297840

It looks like you're installing styles a little wonky. Here's what you should actually do:

Install the style you want - for example, UI.X Dark. Then, create a child style with UI.X Dark as the parent style (note: You can name your child style whatever you like). You won't install a second version of UI.X Dark as the style, but actually create a new style using the "Create Style" button in the upper-right.

Make UI.X Dark unselectable for regular users (the toggle next to the style), and set the child style you created as your default style (assuming you want it to be the default style).

Make sure to put ALL changes - Style Properties and template edits - within that child style.

Now, any time you update your style, you'll just overwrite the parent style with the updated XML.

If you installed via the UIX addon or install & upgrade, when you update the style it'll automatically update the parent style for you (plus create a child style).

It looks like you're installing styles a little wonky. Here's what you should actually do:

Install the style you want - for example, UI.X Dark. Then, create a child style with UI.X Dark as the parent style (note: You can name your child style whatever you like). You won't install a second version of UI.X Dark as the style, but actually create a new style using the "Create Style" button in the upper-right.

Make UI.X Dark unselectable for regular users (the toggle next to the style), and set the child style you created as your default style (assuming you want it to be the default style).

Make sure to put ALL changes - Style Properties and template edits - within that child style.

Now, any time you update your style, you'll just overwrite the parent style with the updated XML.

If you installed via the UIX addon or install & upgrade, when you update the style it'll automatically update the parent style for you (plus create a child style).
Okay thanks. So I've created a child.

Hi,
I could use some help finding a setting. The thread post button on the forum view looks like this.
Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 5.09.12 PM.webp
However on forum view it looks like this.
Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 5.10.23 PM.webp
Any on hover it looks like this.

Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 5.10.36 PM.webp

How do I change either the forum view to look like the green one or change the hover so the test can be read?

Thanks!

Top Bottom