UI.X Classic Dark

UI.X Classic Dark [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi,
I could use some help finding a setting. The thread post button on the forum view looks like this.
View attachment 299055
However on forum view it looks like this.
View attachment 299056
Any on hover it looks like this.

View attachment 299057

How do I change either the forum view to look like the green one or change the hover so the test can be read?

Thanks!

It'll depend on which button you're styling, but basically you'll just be setting the background to transparent on the hover version of the button.. Or setting it to something like rgba(255,255,255,.1) if you want it to have a subtle transparent white background on hover, for example.

This can all be changed under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons; You'll see expandable sections for default, primary and CTA buttons there.

It'll depend on which button you're styling, but basically you'll just be setting the background to transparent on the hover version of the button.. Or setting it to something like rgba(255,255,255,.1) if you want it to have a subtle transparent white background on hover, for example.

This can all be changed under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons; You'll see expandable sections for default, primary and CTA buttons there.
Hi Will,

Thanks for the response but no joy. I've tried changing all of the hover settings and it's always solid white. I really want that button green like the call to action button is. It's only the post thread and reply that are transparent like this.

Peter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.35.20 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.35.20 PM.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom