UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

UI.X 2 Dark - The Ultimate Theme Framework

title-uix2-dark.webp

Introducing the fan favorite UI.X for XenForo 2. Based off of the tried true methodologies of its XenForo 1 predecessor, UI.X continues to push the boundaries of intelligent, performant, perfected design. Modern tools that increase user interactions, familiar user interface based on Google’s ever popular Material design, and the backing of a team well-versed in the XenForo software make UI.X a wise choice for any forum. ThemeHouse has been building products for XenForo since day one of the software’s release and we aren’t going anywhere.

Just a minute to install, a few clicks to easily change images and colors in line with your brand, and you’re off and running. And if you ever have a question, we’re here to help.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions about the UI.x Styles.
1: Do I have to install as seperate styles altogether?
2: Can I use both the light and dark versions installed as child styles to be able to share settings?

I have a couple of questions about the UI.x Styles.
1: Do I have to install as seperate styles altogether?
2: Can I use both the light and dark versions installed as child styles to be able to share settings?
For sure!

1. Im not sure I understand this question.
2. Yes, but you'll need to download the dark theme files and upload the child manually. It should be in the release package. Will make sure @Dalton Prock adds a line for this in our documentation. :)

For sure!

1. Im not sure I understand this question.
2. Yes, but you'll need to download the dark theme files and upload the child manually. It should be in the release package. Will make sure @Dalton Prock adds a line for this in our documentation. :)
I basically am wondering if I could use both the light and dark styles and share the same settings so I dont have to set them individually?
I noticed the light style dont come with a parent style in the download but the dark does, so that is why I am wondering.

I basically am wondering if I could use both the light and dark styles and share the same settings so I dont have to set them individually?
I noticed the light style dont come with a parent style in the download but the dark does, so that is why I am wondering.
For sure, just like in XenForo 1. We recommend you do:

UI.X
----- YOUR BASE THEME - all changes here
-----------UI.X Dark
------------------YOUR BASE THEME - DARK - changes specifically to dark here

Try adding coupon again, and if you can take a screenshot of the error that would be super helpful! Not sure why its not working for you.

here the screenshot.
2017-11-29_213644.webp

this is my second order, the first i had the wrong theme in checkout. Then i delete the basket and chose the right one. but now the code didnt work.

Last edited:
Hello, the Image forum unread icon property is not working because the code is missing in node_lis.less template
1512074808350.webp

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0.1 released

UI.X 2 2.0.0.1 Change Log
  • Fixed the ability to advance search from the desktop search input
  • Minimal search improvements
  • Removed the sticky nav logo if the logo is above the breakpoint block
  • Fixed the sidebar on mobile devices when using Internet Explorer
  • Fixed post overflow when using Internet Explorer on mobile device
  • Fixed the highlight/selected background text on Firefox
  • Fixed sticky header rows for Internet Explorer
  • Fixed node icons for Internet...