UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi everyone,
Anyone know how to remove the nodes hover effect? I don't seems to find it on the styles properties.
1707404123878.webp

Thanks!

Hi everyone,
Anyone know how to remove the nodes hover effect? I don't seems to find it on the styles properties.
View attachment 297926

Thanks!
It'll depend on your style and what you've got configured: UI.X itself has a background color change by default, but it looks like the style you're using has a box shadow on hover.

Either way, the easiest is going to be editing the style properties for Node Body (Hover) under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node/forum list.

In your case, I'd add box-shadow: none in the extra less/css field for that.

If it's the background color changing, just remove the background color from the background property.

Hi everyone,

It'll depend on your style and what you've got configured: UI.X itself has a background color change by default, but it looks like the style you're using has a box shadow on hover.

Either way, the easiest is going to be editing the style properties for Node Body (Hover) under Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node/forum list.

In your case, I'd add box-shadow: none in the extra less/css field for that.

If it's the background color changing, just remove the background color from the background property.
Worked, thank you!
It was indeed in the extra part of nodes/forums list.

Removed the following:
Code:
box-shadow: @xf-uix_elevation2;

@willl

Hello,

another bug that occurred to us after we upgraded to version 2.2.15 is that the "Clickable Threads" function stopped working properly.

The following cases occur:
  • Only the first thread is clickable while all others in the same forum section are not
  • If relief is set via Siropu's Ads Manager addon the first thread redirects to a url /null of the section where the thread is created.

@willl

Hello,

another bug that occurred to us after we upgraded to version 2.2.15 is that the "Clickable Threads" function stopped working properly.

The following cases occur:
  • Only the first thread is clickable while all others in the same forum section are not
  • If relief is set via Siropu's Ads Manager addon the first thread redirects to a url /null of the section where the thread is created.

Good catch! I'll get an update pushed out later today that fixes it.

@willl , @mattrogowski will there be an update for XF 2.3 ? I hope yes, because I really love UI.X2 and it is still best theme for me.
I've been working on updating our styles for 2.3; We are planning to update UI.X for it, definitely! Just note that the actual release of the updated styles most likely won't happen until we have the final version of XF2.3 in-hand, and there are enough major changes that you won't want to update to 2.3 until you've been able to test any customizations you have in a test environment.

Top Bottom