Read the rest of this update entry...UI.X 2 126.96.36.199 Change Log
- Fixed search resize behavior and Internet Explorer 11 issues
- Fixed the issue where navigation menu's split triggers are taller than the nav-link
- Fixed modal position in sidebar when it is sticky
- Fixed node unread image icon
- Improvements to search icon
- Fixed login modal margin issue based on registration options
- Fixed margin bottom issue of .block when not inside of .blocks
- Fixed the welcome section register button
- Added href...
Looks like they changed default size under style properties, messages and postbit avatar. you can set it back to medium and that should make them larger?The sticky sidebar seems pushed down slightly, I don't know seems something odd about it. When you reach the bottom, its not aligned properly like it was before
Also the search bar is much more bugged now.
View attachment 163520
Have avatars shrunk or something? They look smaller!
All prefix colors are messed up.
Read the rest of this update entry...UI.X 2 188.8.131.52 Change Log
- Made changes to the FAB Quick Reply to go to the new page
- Fixed FAB scroll up from not working
- Fixed the logo small sub-routes
- Fixed the issue with search allowing it to have a position relative in the logoblock
- Fixed the icon on the view results on the poll
- Fixed sticky footer issues
- Condense Visitor Tabs are enabled by default for mobile devices
- Fixed the issue with the welcome section's page width
- Fixed the issue with long...
We weren't able to add both Logo Width and Logo Height as it would have caused issues with different types of logo's. Such issues would have included overlapping the navigation bar, forum, etc. Instead, we chose to keep Logo Height as the main setting along with adding a Navigation Bar Height property as well to better assist with logo sizing.I see setting for Logo height but where do I set Logo width??
Appearance>Styles>UI.X Dark (child) - Style properties>basic>
Not sure what you mean honestly, as it looks fine to me. Could you provide a screenshot of what your meaning as I maybe missing it?
Hello, it will be added to your account automatically after you purchase UI.X 2.
Hello, the upgrade button should be in the same location where you installed the theme with the add-on which is in Appearance > ThemeHouse styles. But if you downloaded the latest style which was just released, then I am not sure why it would be showing outdated styles. Try merging them automatically to see if that get's rid of them.Hi Guys,
Just upgraded XF to 2.01 and looking to upgrade the theme. I have the add-on and installed the theme through the add-on so assuming everything is set up on my end correctly? How do I upgrade this - I don't see a button to upgrade to the latest theme. It is possible that we got the latest version of the theme and installed that with 2.0 before upgrading it to 2.01.
Please let me know the best course of action if the later is the case.
Here is what I have on the panels (no upgrade button anywhere that I can see):
View attachment 165331
View attachment 165332
View attachment 165333
Hi @Dalton Prock - auto merge only partially completed - here is what I have:Hello, the upgrade button should be in the same location where you installed the theme with the add-on which is in Appearance > ThemeHouse styles. But if you downloaded the latest style which was just released, then I am not sure why it would be showing outdated styles. Try merging them automatically to see if that get's rid of them.
I see, this is an issue that has been reported on UI.X 2 as well. I'd suggest that you ignore them for now as we plan on releasing an update after New Years, so see if that fixes the issue after we release the update.
The navigation bar was not floating at the top when I was scrolling down on mobile using Chrome. Have checked today and it seems fineNot sure what you mean honestly, as it looks fine to me. Could you provide a screenshot of what your meaning as I maybe missing it?