Yes, I get the same thing. Also, latest update fixed one of the outdated updated templates - now only app.less is the only template out of date with the latest install.Hey,
I noticed today an update to the UI.X "add-on" (not style). I upgraded to the latest just 5 minutes ago (updated the files, and ran update in Admin CP), but it still warns me in the Admin CP that an update is available.
Read the rest of this update entry...UI.X 2 Dark 18.104.22.168.0 Change Log
- Fixed some misspelling on some style properties
- Added off canvas visitor tabs for mobile
- Fixed the issues which caused sub-navigation padding vertical to not work
- Improved thread fields
- Fixed jump buttons which turned transparent when you would hover over them
- Fixed long node titles from breaking
- Fixed the Watch icon from not showing
- Fixed issues with the search expand function in section links, logo block, and...
I think this is caused by a bug within XenForo that causes add-on templates to be deleted from styles if the add-on is uninstalled. Let me look into it and get back to you. Worst case scenario is we just remove the template from the master style and the widget won't display at all on default and non-ui.x styles
Alright, just double checked and have confirmed that this bug hasn't been fixed, so I've reported it again here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/customized-add-on-templates-deleted-from-style-when-add-on-is-uninstalled.140847/
This is still expected, it'll go away after a few hours when the cron runs. Haven't come up with a reliable fix for this yetI noticed that when updating again to the latest UI.X Add-On Patch (not the style), it still warns me in the Admin CP that an update is available after it successfully completes. This happened with the last version as well.
Read the rest of this update entry...UI.X 2 22.214.171.124.0 Change Log
Note: The UI.X add-on does not need to be updated in this new release.
- Added a phrase for the sidebar
- Added a style property active nav in off canvas
- Fixed the issue that caused a text font problem with the UI.X collapsed account menu and help menu
- Fixed the issue with the staff bar when viewing it on mobile
- Fixed the issue that caused search position (left) to break
- Fixed the search overlay issue on Android-based devices...
This one shouldn't have a UI.X Add-on phrase, I've just patched this -- go ahead and go to ThemeHouse Styles and press "Force Reinstall" next to UI.X DarkFirst:
I'll be releasing an update to the UI.X Add-on soon which will include this phraseSecond: