UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You'll just need to update the UI.X Add-on first as it says :)

Is this still happening after forcing the reinstall?

I get the same message as reported earlier:

The UI.X add-on requires an update before you can upgrade this style.

I get the same message as reported earlier:

The UI.X add-on requires an update before you can upgrade this style.

Update your UI.X add-on from TH website and then run the force reinstall.

You have to go on the admin cp homepage and merge the templates yourself for the change to happen.

Update your UI.X add-on from TH website and then run the force reinstall.

You have to go on the admin cp homepage and merge the templates yourself for the change to happen.

I did update the add-on earlier today as well, though it didn't show an update available in the AdminCP. I got the latest from the website, which still states it is from earlier in January. Was it just updated a few minutes ago?

I did update the add-on earlier today as well, though it didn't show an update available in the AdminCP. I got the latest from the website, which still states it is from earlier in January. Was it just updated a few minutes ago?

Yeah, the update was released a few minutes after the style update, which is why it let you update the style without the update :)

I am seriously gutted because I made some serious changes to the child style that I had and since the update, it has made a few things change for the worse. I don't know how to revert it because I am looking at my child style and the changes I made have stayed the same, so I don't get why it has changed in the front-end. Any reason please

So the changes you've made aren't showing up on the front end, but you do see the template/style property changes in the admin panel, correct?

Are you 100% sure you're viewing the correct theme, and not the UI.X Dark parent style? If so, could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so we can have a look, and provide a couple examples of changes you've made so we know what to look for, exactly?

So I noticed there are some css changes to the buttons, so I'll have to make an alteration there. Whatever CSS overrides I'm using for hovers on primary buttons (mistakenly stated "call to action" button previously) will have to be slightly adjusted...

Cool selections on the avatar display "shapes". It defaulted to circles, but I'm going to keep the default (which doesn't look odd with "Edit Avatar" hover-over tooltip).

Happy to have the sticky staffbar working!

No more blur on the canvas menu inside help and account settings areas!

Last edited:
After update, I had a server error message waiting for me... Not sure if it occurred DURING the style upgrade, or right after...

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template public:uix_socialMedia is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:580
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 1, 2018 at 4:34 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/site/publi...', 580, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(580): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(535): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'uix_socialMedia')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1245): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'uix_socialMedia')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('uix_socialMedia', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s35/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1416): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:uix_soci...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 src/XF/App.php(1724): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(43) "/threads/thread-name.001/page-2"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

If it only happened during the upgrade, and hasn't happened since it should be safe to ignore -- let us know if it pops back up, however :)

Someone broke quotes. ;) Which also affects the media gallery photo descriptions.

uix-bug-7.webp

I put all bugs into the github tracker. ;)

Fix, make work!

Top Bottom