UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
How can adjust colors of Prefixes. Is
title_prefix_edit.css or
thread_prefixes.css?

We just kinda added some css into uix.css, so if you want to make edits just add them to a new CSS file or into EXTRA.css.

Can you please fix this Mike?
23e1666628.png
The text in button doesn't align.
This is default style:Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 10.10.47 AM.webp
Doesn't line up here either. Added as a bug though, will get to it when we can, thanks for reporting! :)

If you invest a day of figuring out the XenForo correlation of padding, line-height, min-height, height and the magical .textCtrl.verticalShift (say whaaat?) plus everything with what U.IX settles onto it... then you can have it looking "okay" throughout the board. :whistle:

inline-mod.webp

Does this style have an option to add a login/password box in the sidebar and also social logins like in the image?

upload_2015-12-20_1-5-4.webp

Can someone give me a hand (the post above #5908)?

I'm not getting icons to show (Sidebar Icon Style within Style Properties UI.X Sidebar) on the sidebars either.

Can someone give me a hand (the post above #5908)?

Setup your node icons in the Admin CP: Applications ---> Display Node Tree ---> [On Specific Node] click "Node Options" ---> Node Icons Tab ... then you come to the following screen and there you can change your icons.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-21 um 19.51.14.webp

Setup your node icons in the Admin CP: Applications ---> Display Node Tree ---> [On Specific Node] click "Node Options" ---> Node Icons Tab ... then you come to the following screen and there you can change your icons.

View attachment 124437

- So, ALL the font awesome icons that there are are contained in there?
- There are a few other places around in the framework which deal with icons. Anything else I have to tick or untick?

Thanks!

EDIT:
*** I have no icons showing on my footer or sidebar ****

Last edited:
- So, ALL the font awesome icons that there are are contained in there?
- There are a few other places around in the framework which deal with icons. Anything else I have to tick or untick?

Thanks!

Yes all current (4.5.0) version icons are contained there. Check this overview to have a orientation: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/

Under Appearance --> Style Properties --> [UI.X] Forum Nodes you can set up the default and you need to activate "Forum nodes as Glyph" to override the XenForo default icons.
The way I showed you above is the way to set it up for each node/forum individually (which overrides the default then).

Yes all current (4.5.0) version icons are contained there. Check this overview to have a orientation: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/

Under Appearance --> Style Properties --> [UI.X] Forum Nodes you can set up the default and you need to activate "Forum nodes as Glyph" to override the XenForo default icons.
The way I showed you above is the way to set it up for each node/forum individually (which overrides the default then).

OK, thanks. I will certainly check that out.

I activated the fontawesome in the footer (Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Footer) but it's tough to see. I assume the only way to fix that is to change the background color of the footer via color palette?

@Bob_R It seems like you will need individual coaching or someone who helps you with custom styling and templates and CSS. I think your questions are very individual for this general support thread and it takes away focus from the more critical questions. I would suggest you either approach Audentio via a support ticket on their website or ask for some professional who can customize your individual XF environment. I would help you but right now my time is limited, sorry.

My nodes are showing like this:

View attachment 124303

I wish to use nodes like these:

View attachment 124304

How can I accomplish this?

instead of 'iconic shape-hexagon' just put 'fa fa-star' or whatever. Should be able to use the iconator in the chooser as @Freelancer kindly pointed out.

Does this style have an option to add a login/password box in the sidebar and also social logins like in the image?

View attachment 124365

Yes check the UI.X Sidebar style properties, there should be a style property to show that block on the sidebar.

2) How can I move this somewhere else?

screen-shot-2015-12-21-at-2-43-22-pm-png.124438

Yes just move the template include whereever. Its in footer.

@Freelancer @Mike Creuzer Sorry for being a bother. (sad)

I actually have been delving into it. I like to ask questions when I can't find the answer myself thru research and searches.

If it proves futile I will get/use another style other than Audentio.

@Freelancer @Mike Creuzer Sorry for being a bother. (sad)

I actually have been delving into it. I like to ask questions when I can't find the answer myself thru research and searches.

If it proves futile I will get/use another style other than Audentio.
Well, no bother, I guess one thing to note is that we typically want to keep this thread open for bugs/suggestions, etc. Individual customization questions are best asked in a ticket at our website or on a general CSS/HTML forum. Here to help you, I just also want other UI.X users to not start ignoring this thread because of one individual's posts. :)

Thanks for using UI.X/Rekt :)

Hopefully somebody can help me. All custom CSS I use only works on full screen. All custom CSS is somewhere wrapped with @media (min-width: 1025px)

So for example my custom prefixes only work on full screen. Anybody know how can I adjust this?

Top Bottom