UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
is there any way to make sure the extended footer always sticks to bottom of the screen?:)

on longer page s(long threads etc) it works correctly but on smaller nodes (few threads etc) it has a gap?:)

extendedfooter.webp

I can't use the automatic updates because I don't have a zip library and I'm on shared hosting. I updated manually the style then I saw the notice to update uix-addon. I downloaded the version 1.0.1 and upload the files. After the update I got this message and no way to see my forum or access ACP:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'Sql366911_5.uix_node_fields' doesn't exist in .../www.myforum.com/home/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Node.php at line 79
Audentio_UIX_Model_Node->getAllNodesWithFields() in Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 217
Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /web/htdocs/www.myforum.com/home/index.php at line 13

I solved by uploading the old 1.0.0 addon which is not availble anymore on audentio website. I had a copy on my drive, I attach it if could be useful for someone who made the same mistake
After that I saw that I should disable first the uix addon and then update.

p.s. I know my uix license has expired, but all these was made on another forum of my friend which has an active license. I can provide all info in PM if need it.

@Mike Creuzer, I think I may have found a bug. When I go into the Members page and then choose a member, I can click on a tab and it displays fine... BUT, for each additional tab I press it adds info in the address bar. This does not happen under another style that I have and it also occurs on the base UI.X style... so I doubt it's an add-on.

demo2.webp demo3.webp

I follow step-by-step, first disabled UI.X 1.0.0 patch3 addon, then upload new 1.0.1 via FTP, then back to Admin CP and upgreded new .XML file, then re-enable plugin... i now geting regular message in Admin CP: "There are styles by Audentio Design that may be outdated. Click here to review them." when i click there and go to "update buttons", click install, and get this message "It appears that your styles and js directories are not writable. Please recursively chmod them to 0666 while installation takes place."

I allready set both dir to -R 777, but nothing happen....

Exactly. I play around with 0666 and 0777, no chance.

I'm having the same issue. The plugin is upgraded. I've done a recursive chmod of both directories. Can't upgrade, though, and it tells me the directories aren't writable.

Hi,

Little bug for me, with the option "Visitor Tabs to User Bar" enabled, the standard user (with no administrative or moderator permission) don't see conversation, notification and account icons in moderator bar.

Attachments

• adminuser.webp
    adminuser.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 29
  • standarduser.webp
    standarduser.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 28
It seems that this version (1.4.5.2) has too many problems and bugs...

Definitely I will skip this version, keeping old one and wait for a new release.

I can't use the automatic updates because I don't have a zip library and I'm on shared hosting. I updated manually the style then I saw the notice to update uix-addon. I downloaded the version 1.0.1 and upload the files. After the update I got this message and no way to see my forum or access ACP:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'Sql366911_5.uix_node_fields' doesn't exist in .../www.myforum.com/home/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Node.php at line 79
Audentio_UIX_Model_Node->getAllNodesWithFields() in Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 217
Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /web/htdocs/www.myforum.com/home/index.php at line 13

I solved by uploading the old 1.0.0 addon which is not availble anymore on audentio website. I had a copy on my drive, I attach it if could be useful for someone who made the same mistake
After that I saw that I should disable first the uix addon and then update.

p.s. I know my uix license has expired, but all these was made on another forum of my friend which has an active license. I can provide all info in PM if need it.

Hi there,

You need to disable the Add-on before uploading the new files, then enable it again after running the update.

Regards,

Jake

Also, I haven't ignored these posts in this thread, Im just going to get the patch out then ask that everyone reask their questions in case the patch fixes it. Just remember to wait a bit as your cache might need to be upgraded.

sorry to bother you again, but I have two questions:
1. I set a max width of 1024px, but the new template seems to ignore it. It was working fine with 1.4.5.1 version
2. In extra.css I used custom font awesome icons for some boards, and now I don't see my custom icons:
custom_icons.webp

@Mike Creuzer, I think I may have found a bug. When I go into the Members page and then choose a member, I can click on a tab and it displays fine... BUT, for each additional tab I press it adds info in the address bar. This does not happen under another style that I have and it also occurs on the base UI.X style... so I doubt it's an add-on.

View attachment 102967 View attachment 102968

Confirmed on my site too.

That's a serious bug, which needs a fix ASAP. Googlebot will start finding pages that don't exist.

Also confirmed.

Thanks for the bug report. I've identified the issue and will have a fix in the upcoming patch.

Auto upgrade for styles doesn't work since I upgraded to the addon 1.0.1 patch 1. When I go to update the style automatically it goes to a blank page. I get no errors either in php error log or from xenforo.

To upgrade the style after auto-upgrade failed I did a manual install which worked fine. Only thing is now is I get an error that the style is outdated. I dismissed it and after logging out and back it it appeared again

I think I know what the auto-upgrade problem is. There is a desktop ini file and mac _dstore files in the zip. On IIS, which I use, those files are seen as system files and with the security settings I have set for PHP they system files can be uploaded or upgraded. Those files were never in the older versions so since auto-uprade/install worked before it's the only thing that could be causing problems.

Added: the problem is in fact the extra files in the zip. I looked in the system error logs and sure enough permissions errors about the extra files.

Auto upgrade for styles doesn't work since I upgraded to the addon 1.0.1 patch 1. When I go to update the style automatically it goes to a blank page. I get no errors either in php error log or from xenforo.

To upgrade the style after auto-upgrade failed I did a manual install which worked fine. Only thing is now is I get an error that the style is outdated. I dismissed it and after logging out and back it it appeared again

I think I know what the auto-upgrade problem is. There is a desktop ini file and mac _dstore files in the zip. On IIS, which I use, those files are seen as system files and with the security settings I have set for PHP they system files can be uploaded or upgraded. Those files were never in the older versions so since auto-uprade/install worked before it's the only thing that could be causing problems.

Added: the problem is in fact the extra files in the zip. I looked in the system error logs and sure enough permissions errors about the extra files.

Hello AWS,
I have the same problem. How did you solve it?

Sorry about that, left a die; inside one of the files from debugging. Just redownload the files and reupload them. :)

- Jake

Top Bottom