oman's XenForo Installation/Upgrade Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

oman

UPDATE 3rd February 2019 - I am currently unable to take on forum work. Please check back later. Contact me if you have any queries or concerns.

-----------

I am currently offering reliable XenForo installation and upgrade services to licensed XenForo owners.

My aim is to provide a smooth installation and/or upgrade experience for you and your forum, while also providing general advice and support with the XenForo forum software.​

The services that I'm offering are:

- XenForo Full Software Installation - $35 (USD) Includes installation of 1 add on and 1 Style to kickstart your forum

- XenForo Software Upgrade - $35 (USD). The upgrade of any add ons you have installed at the time to work with the specific XenForo version is included within this price. The same applies if you have a custom style installed on your forum, and you have an updated version for that style already, that will be update too.

- XenForo Add on installation -> x5 add ons - $10 (USD)

- XenForo Add on installation -> x10 add ons - $20 (USD)

- XenForo Style Installation -> x1 style - $10 (USD)

- XenForo Style and Add on Combo Package [NEW!] -> x1 Style and x10 add ons - $20 (USD) - Already installed XenForo? Need some add ons installed? Need a style installed? We'll do this combo for you. 10 add ons installed on your forum, and a style installed for you!

- Extra services, including variations on the above listed services can be discussed, and cost may vary.

Prerequisites:

1. You must be able to run XenForo compliant with the system requirements:

To check if your server is compliant with these requirements, you can run the Requirements Test Script which can be downloaded here - http://xenforo.com/xenforo-requirements-test.zip or you can ask your host to run this.

2. Once payment is received, I will request relevant CPanel, FTP and forum admin access required to complete the work.

3. You must be a valid XenForo license holder. I will request a copy of your XenForo license validation token which can be found in your XenForo customer area. For more information, see: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/license-validation-api.48350/

If you are interested in using my services, please send me a message via the link below:

https://xenforo.com/community/conversations/add?to=oman

Last edited:
Cant beat that price! Also a very knowledgeable user who has tried majority of the addons and can offer great recommendations. Good job!

We are currently working with Oman on upgrading our site as well as a new style and a ton of add on work. We couldn't be happier with his work. He is fast, efficient, patient, professional and very accommodating. He has come in and transformed our site overnight into exactly what we asked for. He listens to what you want and does exactly that. His input into what works and what will look good has been on point at every instance. His interaction with my members has been courteous and informative as to questions asked and keeping them informed as to what is going on. He is thorough and has kept me informed every step of the way as to what is going on and what he has done. His price for a fairly large job was very reasonable.

I cannot give Oman high enough praise for his work. Well worth your time and money to deal with him and we will be using him whenever we have some work. If you would like a reference for Oman or Technology Hub feel free to contact me via personal conversation.

Just wanted to post in here to let everyone know quick, helpful and professional Oman is. I am very new to the world of Xenforo and was incredibly lost and Oman has helped me tremendously. He is highly knowledgeable and worth every penny.

I highly recommend him to anyone. I will definitely use his services again.

10/10

If you are looking for or needing any Xenforo work done then look no further than Oman. He is very fast, efficient, reasonably priced and is awesome with responding in a timely manner. I'd say he's an 11 on a scale of 1-10! ;)

Trust me on this. If you are new to Xenforo and just reading through these ads trying to find someone to help you, just like I was. Don't be scared. Just drop Oman a line and you will thank yourself later.

I was initially a little worried about handing control over my upgrade to someone I didn't know. But I'm a non-technical person, and I couldn't do it myself. So it was with some hesitation that I hired Oman. I needn't have worried. As other people here have said, he is fast, efficient, and reasonably priced, and he gets the job done well and quickly. I can't lie -- I had a few issues related to OpenX, which was not his fault (OpenX just doesn't work with the upgrade, I'm afraid) and he went above and beyond to offer me assistance. Really, if you want help with your upgrade, this is where you should go. It. Will. Be. Fine.

I have had Oman help me install my XeneForo software and I honestly can not speak highly enough of him. I am admittedly really not great at all this sort of stuff and this was the first XeneForo forum. I know that I'm not the easiest person to work with but Oman has always been extremely patient, talked very clearly and made it understandable, has always been more than happy to help with anything else I have had any problems with. He's also not one of those people that just get's your money and leaves, he has continued to be more than happy to help.

I honestly could not speak highly enough of Oman and would defiantly recommend him to anyone ever needed any assistance!

Good news! XenForo 1.3.0 has been released! Do you need your site upgraded? Feel free to send me a private message. :)

I was initially a little worried about handing control over my upgrade to someone I didn't know. But I'm a non-technical person, and I couldn't do it myself. So it was with some hesitation that I hired Oman. I needn't have worried. As other people here have said, he is fast, efficient, and reasonably priced, and he gets the job done well and quickly. I can't lie -- I had a few issues related to OpenX, which was not his fault (OpenX just doesn't work with the upgrade, I'm afraid) and he went above and beyond to offer me assistance. Really, if you want help with your upgrade, this is where you should go. It. Will. Be. Fine.

I posted this when I upgraded to 1.2, and I just used Oman again to upgrade to 1.3. Once again, no problems. If you're considering upgrading to the newest version, I highly recommend using Oman for a trouble-free experience. You won't be sorry.

Having experienced dreadful problems with my own web developer over upgrading my forum, in sheer desperation I contacted Xenforo and was advised to seek out someone else to upgrade my site. When I found Oman, I really hit the jackpot! My forum was upgraded very quickly, without fuss, at a very reasonable charge and nothing was too much trouble for Oman. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Absolutely superb!

I asked Oman to attend to the latest upgrade for me and it was done in a flash. No fuss, no delays, just done and all for a really inexpensive cost. You just cannot get better service than this.

I can't thank you enough Oman - you're really a rock star with Xenforo ..Thank you for your hard work and no delays in installing more than 12 add ons for a really inexpensive cost. You'll always be my go area person anytime and i highly recommend this dude to anyone

I have done all of my own updates (before 1.3.1) and some were a cake walk. Some were an issue because I would get rusty (I love the add on installer). I also had issues installing xenForo the first time. I ended up trying to install it in more then one location before finding the right spot. At that point I had no desire to remove that ones that shouldn't have been there. Later on I didn't want to risk deleting the wrong one so I left them. That made it a pain later when upgrading because I would find this spots and try to install and update on it. In the end I would get it but it was a pain.

With 1.3.1 I ran into the same issues and had other things going on in my life so It was just becoming a pain. I looked around and found this thread. I decided to give Oman a try. I also asked about cleaning up my mess of files. He gave me a quote and I agreed to have him do it. It was quick and painless. I was charged the quoted price and was happy with the work.

Great service and a great price. I can't think of a reason to do a site update myself now.

I will be a repeat customer.

James

Oman is a star when it comes to the services he provides, as evident in this thread. Goes above and beyond what is expected off him, and does things without any fuss or hassle.

Save yourself a bundle and choose Oman for your next upgrade and installs. You wont be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom