oman's XenForo Installation/Upgrade Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oman, nice job you did for me. I never knew xenforo could be customized to that level. I asked him for some customizations, he told me the ones he could handle and recommended someone for that he didn't want to take up.

He did it in time and within budget. He also replies to queries on time. Nice job guy.

@oman this guy did a great job on upgrading my site. We spoke just before I went to bed. And when I woke up. He had done the job without any issues. Top bloke and great prices

I am happy to continuously use Oman for all my installations, Xenforo upgrades, style upgrades and much more and I am more than happy with all his works. He knows exactly what he is doing, fast, affordable and of course professional. I will not hesitate to keep hiring him. Highly recommended. Thank you:0:)

Oman is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL.

He upgraded, added plugins, installed theme all in record time.

Very helpful and courteous and most importantly VERY REASONABLY PRICED!

I strongly recommend you use his services as I will surely be using him more often!

Oman is VERY affordable, but best of all his work is professional! He even offers to install extra addons for free after he knows we are a 501C3 organization.

Thanks Oman.

Really outstanding work. He jumped right on it. I recommend his work without hesitation or recommendation and plan to use him again and again for work on my site.

I genuinely cannot thank Oman enough for his help!
I am struggling at the moment to find the time to do everything I need and I asked Oman to help...
His quote/price was unbelievable if I am honest.... Very competitive.

I needed some detailed permission settings set up, for a specific reason. After explaining what we needed, Oman got stuck in and in all fairness, he was patient with me too as I was unavailable quite often.

All in all, very polite, professional, he is courteous and once he knows what you need? He is straight on it.
Can't thank you enough @oman

Recommended and will definitely use your services again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom