[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel I have noticed that people can change their discord name and it doesn't sync back in 5 mins.
It happens within 24 hours that their name is synced again but it'd be nice to get this done quickly.
I don't want to remove the permissions to change the name but would rather make it simple for my users by having it auto synced a little more quickly than that.
The same happens if I manually remove the role in discord and it takes a while to sync it back
This addon doesn't monitor what happens on your discord server. It only monitors what happens on your XenForo server.
Brand new bot, yes
Did you ever click the "Connect" button in the Admin CP?

Is there a way to remove the notification of how many people are in Discord? People are confused because they believe it's telling them how many notifications they have in Discord.

have you added registration URLs to your bot?

--

I'm having this error, can anybody help here?

Code:
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php:152
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:31 PM

Okay thank you, so apparently my board URL didn't include the ssl, and since this addon uses the board url for the registration, it didn't work.

Okay thank you, so apparently my board URL didn't include the ssl, and since this addon uses the board url for the registration, it didn't work.
So you had the board URL typed incorrectly in your admin CP? Glad you fixed it.

Is there a way to remove the notification of how many people are in Discord? People are confused because they believe it's telling them how many notifications they have in Discord.
Sure... disable it... there is an option for it.

It might also be if there are no secondary groups, then it won't sync.
Huh?

Remember I said that it wasn't syncing for new discord members that didn't have a picture set on their discord account (shows as a broken image in xenforo) ? It happened again, but didn't sync immediately when they had an image set. It did sync when the user had a secondary group in xenforo. When there wasn't a secondary group, it didn't sync to discord.

I would love to purchase this resource, I am just wondering, would I be able to sync ranks from my discord to xenforo, instead of the other way around only?

I'm adding new user group Promotions, and I went to Rebuild the Cache, and I got this error.

Server Error
in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php at line 152
  3. EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->patchGuildMember() in EWRdiscord/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 10
  4. EWRdiscord_Model_UserGroupPromotion->promoteUser() in XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 289
  5. XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->updatePromotionsForUser() in XenForo/Deferred/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 50
  6. XenForo_Deferred_UserGroupPromotion->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lethalitygaming/lethalitygaming/admin.php at line 13
I noticed the Discord issue, was curious whats going on?

An exception occurred: Illegal string offset 'type' in /home/*censored*/public_html/library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php on line 65

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php at line 65
  2. EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->getChannels() in EWRdiscord/Option/Channels.php at line 9
  3. EWRdiscord_Option_Channels::renderOption()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 345
  5. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 72
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 78
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 607
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*censored*/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Would it be possible to stop the bot from posting to the Discord if the new thread is in a private node?
Yes... disable it in the node settings.

Any plans on custom commands like !profile to get their forum profile's link?
@Jaxel
No.

An exception occurred: Illegal string offset 'type' in /home/*censored*/public_html/library/EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php on line 65

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php at line 65
  2. EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->getChannels() in EWRdiscord/Option/Channels.php at line 9
  3. EWRdiscord_Option_Channels::renderOption()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 345
  5. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 72
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 78
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 607
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*censored*/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Line 65 of the current version doesn't match this error... Please update.

Another bug:

Viewing the discord page shows as "Viewing unknown page" on the users activity.
Fixed in next version.

I'm adding new user group Promotions, and I went to Rebuild the Cache, and I got this error.

Server Error
in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in EWRdiscord/Model/Discord.php at line 152
  3. EWRdiscord_Model_Discord->patchGuildMember() in EWRdiscord/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 10
  4. EWRdiscord_Model_UserGroupPromotion->promoteUser() in XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 289
  5. XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->updatePromotionsForUser() in XenForo/Deferred/UserGroupPromotion.php at line 50
  6. XenForo_Deferred_UserGroupPromotion->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lethalitygaming/lethalitygaming/admin.php at line 13
I noticed the Discord issue, was curious whats going on?
Line 152 of the current version doesn't match this error... Please update.

Top Bottom