[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Just noticed the link on the chat page to join the server just loops back to the website. I reviewed the style edits it looks like you possibly made it to auto grab the information from the Options information but it's not working at least on my website the Chat page just loops back to my website. Also the widget could use a click to join button too.

https://www.cozworld.com/discord/

Hey @Jaxel

Is it possible that in the future you could include an option to filter out certain sub forums? At the moment, I have new threads that are in private forums, but they show in discord to everyone when they are created.

Just noticed the link on the chat page to join the server just loops back to the website. I reviewed the style edits it looks like you possibly made it to auto grab the information from the Options information but it's not working at least on my website the Chat page just loops back to my website. Also the widget could use a click to join button too.

https://www.cozworld.com/discord/
Looks fine to me...

Hey @Jaxel

Is it possible that in the future you could include an option to filter out certain sub forums? At the moment, I have new threads that are in private forums, but they show in discord to everyone when they are created.
You can already do this. Its in the node settings.

Yeah it wasn't going to my discord until I created an unlimited invite. If there was information in your FAQ about how I was supposed to create an unlimited invite I must have missed it.

Might be missing something, but the bot is set to always be invisible. This I know is probably by design, but I'd like to know if it's possible to have the bot display as online on Discord.

Might be missing something, but the bot is set to always be invisible. This I know is probably by design, but I'd like to know if it's possible to have the bot display as online on Discord.
In order to keep the bot "online", you need to run an active server which runs the bot. You can do this with any computer. Open up the control panel, click the connect button and never close the browser window. Tuck that computer into a corner of your house somewhere and never look at it again.

This is good got it working took 2 installs though but i got it working. its syncing thread/post to the discord but idk if its syncing usergroups. How do I test it? also do they need to associate their account with xenforo and discord for it to happen? another thing when they go to login with discord to my forum it says they need to go to the external profiles but thats confusing, it even confused me on how to go there

This is good got it working took 2 installs though but i got it working. its syncing thread/post to the discord but idk if its syncing usergroups. How do I test it? also do they need to associate their account with xenforo and discord for it to happen? another thing when they go to login with discord to my forum it says they need to go to the external profiles but thats confusing, it even confused me on how to go there
This addon can only sync usergroups for users who have their accounts associated between XenForo and Discord. Otherwise, how would it know who to sync? It would be impossible to work otherwise.

The auth flow in this addon is exactly the same as the auth flow with Twitter/Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom