[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Not sure if this is already added or not but this would be a greatly appreciated addition:

Adding the ability where when I post something in a specific channel or do @everyone, it will send that comment as a comment on the thread of my choosing so I can easily give updates on Discord to everyone while it's posting on the forums as well.

Not sure if this is already added or not but this would be a greatly appreciated addition:

Adding the ability where when I post something in a specific channel or do @everyone, it will send that comment as a comment on the thread of my choosing so I can easily give updates on Discord to everyone while it's posting on the forums as well.
This addon is one way... XenForo to Discord... it can not do Discord to XenForo as there is no active bot.

Hey there,

I seem to be getting an issue when trying to connect my account with Discord after pressing Authorize when I'm redirected to allow my site access to my Discord account.

"An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later."

Everything else is set up and works fine:
  • I've logged into my server
  • Bot is online and posts replies/profile posts/etc just fine
  • Discord page on XenForo shows me and the bot online
  • Permissions for bot's group and when it was added are administrative and at the top of the roles list
I've read the FAQ and most of the posts in this topic, didn't come across anything with my particular issue. Which only seems to be connecting my forum account to Discord.

Hey there,

I seem to be getting an issue when trying to connect my account with Discord after pressing Authorize when I'm redirected to allow my site access to my Discord account.

"An error occurred while connecting with Discord. Please try again later."

Everything else is set up and works fine:
  • I've logged into my server
  • Bot is online and posts replies/profile posts/etc just fine
  • Discord page on XenForo shows me and the bot online
  • Permissions for bot's group and when it was added are administrative and at the top of the roles list
I've read the FAQ and most of the posts in this topic, didn't come across anything with my particular issue. Which only seems to be connecting my forum account to Discord.
Where are you getting this error exactly?

Where are you getting this error exactly?
/community/account/external-accounts -> click the Discord association button -> I'm redirected to Discord's 0Auth page, where I then click "Authorize" -> I get redirected back to my site to a link like this: /community/register/discord?code=lEVLBGSte34DSJgv0aCaPn4oXG

The error is on the forum itself.

/community/account/external-accounts -> click the Discord association button -> I'm redirected to Discord's 0Auth page, where I then click "Authorize" -> I get redirected back to my site to a link like this: /community/register/discord?code=lEVLBGSte34DSJgv0aCaPn4oXG

The error is on the forum itself.
PM me your details.

Sweet, issue resolved, Jaxel to the rescue. Rated the plugin — I would highly recommend Jaxel's stuff, just for the fact that he's insanely responsive. And, well, the plugins are good too. xD

Is there a reason that my navigation tab for this addon is named discord_chat instead of the phrase? Possibly because I already have another chat addon installed?

upload_2017-2-25_18-41-19.webp

Furthermore, is there an option to disable the navigation tab? There really should be one.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-25_18-40-41.webp
    upload_2017-2-25_18-40-41.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
If this addons is suppose to sync users on Xenforo with Discord, for some reason, it it not syncing the roles. Maybe I am doing something wrong or something. Possibly I can get some help with this?

If this addons is suppose to sync users on Xenforo with Discord, for some reason, it it not syncing the roles. Maybe I am doing something wrong or something. Possibly I can get some help with this?
I'm pretty sure they have to associate their account first on your xenforo forums with your discord

Top Bottom