[8WR] Discord Integration

[8WR] Discord Integration [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hey @Jaxel before I buy this, I would like to know if I can disable login / registration through this addon. I'm using invite system for my board and I would not like people to bypass it
I'm just looking for the user-group syncing which the addon is already capable of.

Also are there any plans to sync 'alerts' with this addon in coming updates too?

Hey jaxel, how can i align this ? http://i.imgur.com/sO1jwPl.png

and the Click Here to Join our discord just redirects back to the website where can i edit that ?
(Yes i enabled the widget and put unlimited invites. but its still getting redirected to the forums instead of discord.)

and also why do i still have the buy now for 30$ instead of the download link or how would i download the latest versions when you release them.

I also see on the demo that you have a connect button on the widget how can i add that too ?

this is my website btw http://crimsonbattlefield.com/forum/discord/, i see the widget working but the "Click here to join discord" just redirects back to the forums.

Last edited:
So if im not getting any support can i ask for a refund ? Looks like this addon is dead as there's no support.

Hey jaxel, how can i align this ? http://i.imgur.com/sO1jwPl.png

and the Click Here to Join our discord just redirects back to the website where can i edit that ?
(Yes i enabled the widget and put unlimited invites. but its still getting redirected to the forums instead of discord.)

and also why do i still have the buy now for 30$ instead of the download link or how would i download the latest versions when you release them.

I also see on the demo that you have a connect button on the widget how can i add that too ?

this is my website btw http://crimsonbattlefield.com/forum/discord/, i see the widget working but the "Click here to join discord" just redirects back to the forums.
The login button uses a variation of the default login buttons built into XenForo. If it doesn't match your skin, you must take that up with the creator of your skin. It would be easy enough to edit the CSS of the login button to make it look how you want. I do not give support for skin issues as its simply not possible to give support based on the infinite variation of skins.

Updates are automatically emailed to you. XenForo itself does not handle the buying and selling of addons, so they don't know you purchased the addon. This is universal for ALL purchasable addons in XenForo.

As for the "click here to join". You don't have an instant invite channel set up on your server. So it can't invite people. Your server is not publicly joinable.

So if im not getting any support can i ask for a refund ? Looks like this addon is dead as there's no support.
No.

Alright thank you, and yeah i know you can't get a refund but i had to say something to get a quick reply, thank you very much. and i apologize. :p:D

I REALLY like this addon and I am just about to purchase it, regardless if my suggestion below is taken into consideration.

Will there ever be any even triggers other then threads/wiki/medio?

Ex: User purchases a upgrade, gets a new rank, etc. I would love to have the ability to have the bot PM/Broadcast to the user on discord (if synced) being able to maybe allow for a custom message like saying thankyou, or simply just informing the user.

Other then that, EPIC addon!

Edit:
Bought it!

Last edited:
Go to the actual widget settings screen....

I REALLY like this addon and I am just about to purchase it, regardless if my suggestion below is taken into consideration.

Will there ever be any even triggers other then threads/wiki/medio?

Ex: User purchases a upgrade, gets a new rank, etc. I would love to have the ability to have the bot PM/Broadcast to the user on discord (if synced) being able to maybe allow for a custom message like saying thankyou, or simply just informing the user.

Other then that, EPIC addon!

Edit:
Bought it!
You can easily add your own triggers if you wanted to.

Looks like you are not interested in answering me. That is fine. You live up to your reputation of bad support.
You just lost a potential client

Hey @Jaxel

How would I go about changing the nav tab from "Chat" to something else like "Discord Chat"?

Is there a phrase I can edit?

I'm having an issue, none of my new guys who Sync, or Syncing up anymore? I show them with the Discord sync on website, but the Bot isn't syncing them on Discord anymore.

The Forum Post/Reply to Discord works just fine.

Top Bottom